« Home | Being fat » | Ten cool things you may not know » | Bogus Business Cards and Such » | J.C.Q. pokes fun at Liberal adds. » | 2005 in Review » | Dear Wal-Mart Guy » | Contact Brett's fish by e-mail » | J.C.Q. Needs... » | Svend Robinson Talks about his Battle with BPD » | The Real Assassination of Kennedy, as Told by B.A.Q. »

Two Rat-Tail Combs

Pa: I need to get myself a new rat-tail comb. My old one just ain't the same no more.
J.C.Q.: Don't worry pa. B.A.Q. and I are headed to the Dollarama store! The most amazing ever dollar store that used to only be in Quebec.
B.A.Q.: And don't forget Moose Jaw
J.C.Q.: Until now Hgh and Hellian and I used to take trips out to Moose Jaw just to go to said store!
Pa: Well gosh darnit, if you can find me a ratty-tailed comb for under a buck, pick it up!
J.C.Q.: To Dollarama, B.A.Q.!

[Trip to Dollarama]

Pa: Did ya get me my ratty-tailed comb?
J.C.Q.: Kazaa! Twenty-combs for a buck! Not only did I get you two ratty-tailed combs for under a buck, I got you eighteen additional combs.
B.A.Q.: Not only did we get the combs, we also found questionable Asian rip-offs of traditional American cookies and a Hanson CD each for a buck as well!
Pa: Well Mmmp bop to that! Now off to use my new five-cent comb! Prices haven't been so great since the war years!

You went to Dollarama without us??? :(

I have not yet been to the NEW and EXCITING dollarama, but you bet your ass that I will be going in the near future, many many times!
Heather

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Fishsticks
  • From Belgium
  • I am a Francophone that is a strong supporter of General T. Foolery’s mission. I use this blog to post about rien du tout or je-ne-sais-quoi ici et là. There’s nothing derisive or divisive here. No no, that takes too much effort. I try to post hebdomadarily. It rarely works given my slackedness.

    Unfortunately, my sidekick B.A.Q., an Anglophone, sometimes adds lackadaisical posts to this site, including tales of two nations warring within the bosom of one house. I apologize for this not-so-hilarious inconvenience. It does not happen frequently.