« Home | Tags et al. » | Dialogue of Dog » | Ten Things B.A.Q. Has Called Me this Month » | How to Annoy your Family's Garage Sale's Visitors » | Two Views on a Promenade down Regina Avenue » | Can I Please Punch a Cathedral Village Hippie? » | My Poor, Pure Eyes! » | CANOE.ca: Wal-Mart sues for $175 for 'stolen' manu... » | A Visit to Dairy Queen Drive through » | Fish and fish line »

The Real Assassination of Kennedy, as Told by B.A.Q.

I now bring you the follow-up to "Dialogue of Dog:" "Dialogue of Goat!"

J.C.Q.: It's eight. Did you turn out the fish light?
B.A.Q.: Yeeeeeeeessss.
J.C.Q.: Did you read the fish a story?
B.A.Q.: YEE-eeeesssss.
J.C.Q.: See, you are not even listening to me!
B.A.Q.: Yes I am. I read them "Oswald the Goat Goes to School"
J.C.Q.: O-kay, then I want to hear it too.
B.A.Q.: O-KAY. There was this goat named Oswald. He went to the book suppository because he liked shoving books up his ass. He was a strange goat. Then he came across a gun. And like all goats, he started bunting it and bunting it and then presided to chew on it. Then he chewed on the trigger and BAM! It went off. He thought that sounded cool so he chewed on it a couple more times. BAM! BAM! BAM! Then, all of a sudden, President Kennedy was Dead! Oswald ran. He ran to the grassy mews to chew on some grass. But ultimately Oswald was a silly goat, because someone assassinated him in return. THE END.
J.C.Q.: But the title is "Oswald the Goat Goes to School"
B.A.Q.: Oh, sorry. I meant "Oswald the Goat Gets Schooled"
J.C.Q.: So the moral of the story for all those other Texan Goats is...?
B.A.Q.: Don't be a bad goat and kill the President. Someone will kill you in return.
J.C.Q.: T. said on her blog that I my blog was clever. That made me happy. But now I think you are really dumbing this thing down.
B.A.Q.: No, I think you're dumb because you don't write enough posts

I think this is a great explanation of the Kennedy assassination. I wish we could somehow get another goat to go and see President Bush...

I feel I must ask what exactly is in those rice bunwiches BAQ has for supper. I'm having suspicions there's more than just rice in there...

Bran

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Fishsticks
  • From Belgium
  • I am a Francophone that is a strong supporter of General T. Foolery’s mission. I use this blog to post about rien du tout or je-ne-sais-quoi ici et là. There’s nothing derisive or divisive here. No no, that takes too much effort. I try to post hebdomadarily. It rarely works given my slackedness.

    Unfortunately, my sidekick B.A.Q., an Anglophone, sometimes adds lackadaisical posts to this site, including tales of two nations warring within the bosom of one house. I apologize for this not-so-hilarious inconvenience. It does not happen frequently.