« Home | Svend Robinson Talks about his Battle with BPD » | The Real Assassination of Kennedy, as Told by B.A.Q. » | Tags et al. » | Dialogue of Dog » | Ten Things B.A.Q. Has Called Me this Month » | How to Annoy your Family's Garage Sale's Visitors » | Two Views on a Promenade down Regina Avenue » | Can I Please Punch a Cathedral Village Hippie? » | My Poor, Pure Eyes! » | CANOE.ca: Wal-Mart sues for $175 for 'stolen' manu... »

J.C.Q. Needs...

This idea has been shamelessly stolen from T. who stole it from Levendis who stole it from the Palinode who stole it from Schmutzie who stole it from Sweetny. And now it's my turn. Top 15 "J.C.Q. needs" from Google. Bah, I'm too lazy to make the links. Just click on Somthing Witty on the sidebar. That'll get you to T.'s blog. I ripped off the above from said blog. She has links there. You know you are lazy when you are too lazy to move your hand to the mouse button.

About Me Being a Jerk
J.C.Q. needs to fucking take responsibility for herself
J.C.Q. needs some serious education in history, empathy, and
class, all three of which seem to be seriously lacking in her worldview

My Many Medical Illnesses
J.C.Q. needs dialysis three times a week'
J.C.Q. needs continual artificial tear-drops as her tear ducts were burn't
J.C.Q. needs to be placed with someone
who understands TB and can work through her problem
J.C.Q. needs surgery on a knee ligament injury sustained three weeks ago.
J.C.Q. needs prayer for MS and neuropathy.
J.C.Q. needs the vet for the iodine burn
J.C.Q. needs breast reduction

About Gambling
J.C.Q. needs it for other reasons, probably immigration
J.C.Q.needs to quit her life of crime
J.C.Q. needs guidance
J.C.Q. needs all the luck
J.C.Q. Needs Help

And some more disturbing remarks...
J.C.Q. needs more than this; she needs to know how her clitoris relates
to other people, and how it compares to other organs
J.C.Q. needs a whoopin herself

For some strange reason...when I read that last blog entry, all I hear is Gollum's voice. Actually, it's really funny if you read it with Gollum's voice in your head. Do you hear the voices, too, JCQ???

Bran

I'm beginning to understand why blog.com uses a password for comments

Sie wissen, was sonst ich mag? Ovaltine!Earnestly, Terrilyn Dothan breast augmentation

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Fishsticks
  • From Belgium
  • I am a Francophone that is a strong supporter of General T. Foolery’s mission. I use this blog to post about rien du tout or je-ne-sais-quoi ici et là. There’s nothing derisive or divisive here. No no, that takes too much effort. I try to post hebdomadarily. It rarely works given my slackedness.

    Unfortunately, my sidekick B.A.Q., an Anglophone, sometimes adds lackadaisical posts to this site, including tales of two nations warring within the bosom of one house. I apologize for this not-so-hilarious inconvenience. It does not happen frequently.