Ten cool things you may not know
1 - One year I lost two litres of blood
1.5 - I looked like a famished anorexic kid growing up
2 - I can make balloon animals. So can Hellian.
3 - I want to be fluent in Cree within three years
4 - My great uncle was an MLA
5 - I would like to be an MLA or MP someday
6 - My dad hired The Who a long time ago to play at his church group party
7 - I have two academic publications
9 - One of my legs is a half-inch shorter than the other
10 - I have helped save the lives of at least two people that I know of
11 - My brother has single-handedly saved the lives of at least two people that I know of
12 - I used to teach at a computer camp
13 - I used to play competitive bridge
14 - I used to be a lifeguard and swimming instructor
15 - I have never taken a puff of a cigarette
16 - I love tofu
17 - I love every single academic subject and have thought about majoring in pretty much anything you can think of
18 - I seriously considered being a lawyer, doctor, financial planner, stock broker, or woodworker after I graduated from arts.
19 - I used to be on the math team in high school
20 - I get to judge a science fair tomorrow!
22 - B.A.Q. has written a book that was on the bestselling list at McNally Robinson in Saskatoon. Yes I am way too proud of him.
23 - B.A.Q. knew more about politics at age 10 than I do now. This is not a joke.
24 - My dad was an all-star quarterback on his college football team. I am an all-star failure.
25 - When my mom took her B.A. women in her field were barely heard of
26 - I won a provincial acting award in 1999 for best supporting actress
27 - Myself and The Girls went to provincial volleyball tournaments!
28 - I considered getting all my teeth removed at age 14 so I could continue playing the clarinet because my teachers thought I had a lot of potential but my teeth wore down and it started hurting when I played
29 - I sometimes have trouble expressing myself in English as opposed to French.
1.5 - I looked like a famished anorexic kid growing up
2 - I can make balloon animals. So can Hellian.
3 - I want to be fluent in Cree within three years
4 - My great uncle was an MLA
5 - I would like to be an MLA or MP someday
6 - My dad hired The Who a long time ago to play at his church group party
7 - I have two academic publications
9 - One of my legs is a half-inch shorter than the other
10 - I have helped save the lives of at least two people that I know of
11 - My brother has single-handedly saved the lives of at least two people that I know of
12 - I used to teach at a computer camp
13 - I used to play competitive bridge
14 - I used to be a lifeguard and swimming instructor
15 - I have never taken a puff of a cigarette
16 - I love tofu
17 - I love every single academic subject and have thought about majoring in pretty much anything you can think of
18 - I seriously considered being a lawyer, doctor, financial planner, stock broker, or woodworker after I graduated from arts.
19 - I used to be on the math team in high school
20 - I get to judge a science fair tomorrow!
22 - B.A.Q. has written a book that was on the bestselling list at McNally Robinson in Saskatoon. Yes I am way too proud of him.
23 - B.A.Q. knew more about politics at age 10 than I do now. This is not a joke.
24 - My dad was an all-star quarterback on his college football team. I am an all-star failure.
25 - When my mom took her B.A. women in her field were barely heard of
26 - I won a provincial acting award in 1999 for best supporting actress
27 - Myself and The Girls went to provincial volleyball tournaments!
28 - I considered getting all my teeth removed at age 14 so I could continue playing the clarinet because my teachers thought I had a lot of potential but my teeth wore down and it started hurting when I played
29 - I sometimes have trouble expressing myself in English as opposed to French.
you missed #21, silly girl!
Heather
Posted by
Anonymous |
10:22 AM
The Who? Like Pete Townshend The Who? Or The Guess Who? Just wondering. You used to play competitive bridge? Wow, if only I had known that five years ago...Just kidding!
Derek out.
Posted by
Life of Turner |
10:22 PM
I will vote for you!
-marissa
Posted by
Anonymous |
10:45 PM
Oops yeah B.A.Q. corrected me on that. The Guess Who, not The Who. Not that I even know the difference. But at least I know how to be nice Mr. Derek! Like Marissa-rissa.
Posted by
Fishsticks |
3:13 PM
Wow!That list is awesome!!! There were so many things that I didn't know...where the "bleep" have I been?
- Sonia
PS. I'd vote for you too...unless we're both trying to get elected...in the same riding...at the same time...in different parties...
Posted by
Anonymous |
4:21 PM
Ah the good ol' math team. HAHA, we were such geeks!
Vote #3 right here.
Posted by
Anonymous |
8:41 AM