« Home | J.C.Q. Needs... » | Svend Robinson Talks about his Battle with BPD » | The Real Assassination of Kennedy, as Told by B.A.Q. » | Tags et al. » | Dialogue of Dog » | Ten Things B.A.Q. Has Called Me this Month » | How to Annoy your Family's Garage Sale's Visitors » | Two Views on a Promenade down Regina Avenue » | Can I Please Punch a Cathedral Village Hippie? » | My Poor, Pure Eyes! »

Contact Brett's fish by e-mail

Alert to Levendis: This is another girly post-pop popetty pop pop post! Sorry. I will start being gender-neutral next time. I promise.

Brett's fish now have their own e-mail address: brettsfish at yahoo dot ca. Oh come on, Fish can be techky too. I can tell you of a lot of worse ways to waste internet space:
- sending daily I love you Hallmark e-cards to your friends and family
- teenage girls making pink websites with hopping lemurs with the whole story about how they got soooo drunk last weekend and how Tommy is totally way cool *crushing!*
- forwarding releases from a bogus organization about how you're going to get raped if you wave to a guy wearing a blue tuque
- blogs...

So there. Brett's fish having an e-mail ain't so bad after all. Besides, if you write to them, one of them will introduce himself or herself to you and answer all of your questions. I promise it will be very fun and amusing. They are also bilingual. But that's French and English. No German questions, Queen of the West, and no Spanish, H.G. Unless you two want to send some words for them to learn. That's cool, too. So hurry up and write. They need to practice their typing skills.

Why does it thrill me that Brett's fish have e-mail? Why do I love those fish so much. I haven't even met them.

Here's a German word (an easy one) for them to learn: bitte (pronounced: bee-teh). It means both "please" and "you're welcome."

Does that mean I am still allowed to speak German to them though?

Hey JCQ:
Sorry I've somewhat disappeared lately - been a busy term. If you read this, can you write to me at jazmuaddib AT gmail DOT com? I don't have your current address and want to chat w/ you about something.

Leander

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Fishsticks
  • From Belgium
  • I am a Francophone that is a strong supporter of General T. Foolery’s mission. I use this blog to post about rien du tout or je-ne-sais-quoi ici et là. There’s nothing derisive or divisive here. No no, that takes too much effort. I try to post hebdomadarily. It rarely works given my slackedness.

    Unfortunately, my sidekick B.A.Q., an Anglophone, sometimes adds lackadaisical posts to this site, including tales of two nations warring within the bosom of one house. I apologize for this not-so-hilarious inconvenience. It does not happen frequently.