« Home | 2005 in Review » | Dear Wal-Mart Guy » | Contact Brett's fish by e-mail » | J.C.Q. Needs... » | Svend Robinson Talks about his Battle with BPD » | The Real Assassination of Kennedy, as Told by B.A.Q. » | Tags et al. » | Dialogue of Dog » | Ten Things B.A.Q. Has Called Me this Month » | How to Annoy your Family's Garage Sale's Visitors »

J.C.Q. pokes fun at Liberal adds.







Thanks to Kate Werk






Every time someone votes conservative, a kitty disappears.

Stephen Harper likes kitties.

He also eats stuff.

Is Stephen Harper planning on eating your cat?

We don't know. He won't tell us.

We're not making this up.




A big thanks to David Janes. Generate your own Liberal-style attack ad
here.





thanks for the info

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Fishsticks
  • From Belgium
  • I am a Francophone that is a strong supporter of General T. Foolery’s mission. I use this blog to post about rien du tout or je-ne-sais-quoi ici et là. There’s nothing derisive or divisive here. No no, that takes too much effort. I try to post hebdomadarily. It rarely works given my slackedness.

    Unfortunately, my sidekick B.A.Q., an Anglophone, sometimes adds lackadaisical posts to this site, including tales of two nations warring within the bosom of one house. I apologize for this not-so-hilarious inconvenience. It does not happen frequently.