« Home | Did you know that there's a $500 fine for harassin... » | THAT'S IT. I am so sick and tired of people critic... » | THAT'S IT. I am so sick and tired of people critic... » | Outrageous! Apparently the Regina Airport Authorit... » | Wow. I am so overwhelmed by all the nice wishes pe... » | Today there is loads of sun out! Hooray! The snow ... » | Yesterday I had my first experience with curling. ... » | Today at work, there was no soap in the women's wa... » | A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, m... » | I saw the third Harry Potter movie yesterday. It w... »

Today in KFC there were no vacant tables due to the ever-popular toonie tuesday (oh wait, now it's $2.22. I don't think they should be able to call it toonie anymore). The dumb thing is, the tables were mostly occupied by one or two people. But nobody standing asked if they could sit down at the same table. And nobody sitting suggested it.

I can understand if you're at some place like Earls and this old guy comes up and asks to sit at the same table as someone hot like me with my hot girlfriends. But I mean common, wouldn't Colonel Sanders want us to endorse a little hospitality?

If YOU were Colonel Sanders, would you offer the old guy a place at your table and some chicken? Well maybe not the chicken. It might cause him a heart attack. Brett was reading a Weight Watchers Points book. KFC drumstick: 6 points. KFC drumstick without the skin: 2. Hilariously Finger Lickin' Good.

KFC? Why oh why would you go to KFC? Please don't tell me you ate the chicken. Oh for the love of God, don't have eaten the chicken!! I hear arteries everywhere clogging as we speak. The smell alone from three blocks away is enough to make me gag! Greg has assured me the only time he will step in to KFC is as a government agency to shut it down. He's already preparing a legal document to do so...

Bran

KFC... yum. I also took advantage of "Toonie" Tuesday yesterday. We have one on our corner, and so I took a walk to pick up my chicken and also a slurpee from the Shell next door.

The walking involved to get it negates all the bad health effects, right?

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Fishsticks
  • From Belgium
  • I am a Francophone that is a strong supporter of General T. Foolery’s mission. I use this blog to post about rien du tout or je-ne-sais-quoi ici et là. There’s nothing derisive or divisive here. No no, that takes too much effort. I try to post hebdomadarily. It rarely works given my slackedness.

    Unfortunately, my sidekick B.A.Q., an Anglophone, sometimes adds lackadaisical posts to this site, including tales of two nations warring within the bosom of one house. I apologize for this not-so-hilarious inconvenience. It does not happen frequently.