A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met this guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing, so much her dream guy she believed him to be just that! She fell in love with him right there, but never asked for his number and could not find him. A few days later she killed her sister.
What is her motive in killing her sister?
(For the answer, read the first Comment after you have thought about it for a short time)
What is her motive in killing her sister?
(For the answer, read the first Comment after you have thought about it for a short time)
She was hoping that the guy would appear at the funeral again. If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath.
This was a test by a famous American Psychologist used to test if one has the same mentality as a killer. Many arrested serial killers took part in the test and answered the question correctly. If you didn't answer the question correctly good for you. If you got the answer correct, please let me know so I can take you off of my email list unless that will tick you off, then I'll just be extra nice to you from now on.
Posted by
Fishsticks |
11:19 AM
good to know i do not think like a psychopath!!! I figured that she found out her sister was involved with her dream man...is that any more sane?
-marissa :)
Posted by
Anonymous |
9:51 AM
you should be afraid, very afraid - I didn't get the exact answer, but very similar. no longer do I harass only geese, apparently.
Posted by
Leander |
4:30 PM
I just got your valentine today Marissa! That is the cutest card I have ever seen! Yay for heart day! I am getting stronger everyday and I am happy! :) I hope you are too! Well your answer better be sane because I thought the same thing!
Leander, leave the damn geese alone. And give me your phone number and I will call you!
Posted by
Fishsticks |
10:03 PM
I just got your valentine today Marissa! That is the cutest card I have ever seen! Yay for heart day! I am getting stronger everyday and I am happy! :) I hope you are too! Well your answer better be sane because I thought the same thing!
Leander, leave the damn geese alone. And give me your phone number and I will call you!
Posted by
Fishsticks |
10:03 PM
JCQ: I don't have a landline here in the 'loo. But, if you go visit my blog, you can leave me comments, or email me at me jazmuaddibATgmailDOTcom
Posted by
Leander |
11:23 PM
I was all like, "Okay, so the mother who died was actually the woman's *grandmother*, and when she found this out she realized that her sister was actually her mother and the dream guy was her brother, and she was so upset at the news being hidder from her all her life that she snapped and killed her sister in a fit of madness!"
I don't know if I should be proud I'm not a psychopath or not. :(
Posted by
Deron |
10:51 PM
So. . . apparently I think like a psychopath. But I believe I might of seen that before.
Good thing this is anonymous!
Posted by
Anonymous |
1:43 PM