THAT'S IT. I am so sick and tired of people criticizing me for being a Catholic, and informing me of a FEW of Catholicism's doctrines as a justification for why I should leave the Church.
Apparently I'm just an educated person who, for some reason, has never thought about why I'm Catholic. I don't want to get into the details, but I refuse to discuss this with anyone until THEY educate themselves about the difference between Catholics and Catholic Fundamentalists, as well as ask a couple of my friends who are gay Catholics why they have chosen this religion.
I it when people preach to you about things that you've obviously considered before. Do they think they have some kind of new, crazy revelation that I haven't heard? Why are they so arrogant as to assume they somehow know what's best for me?
Apparently I'm just an educated person who, for some reason, has never thought about why I'm Catholic. I don't want to get into the details, but I refuse to discuss this with anyone until THEY educate themselves about the difference between Catholics and Catholic Fundamentalists, as well as ask a couple of my friends who are gay Catholics why they have chosen this religion.
I it when people preach to you about things that you've obviously considered before. Do they think they have some kind of new, crazy revelation that I haven't heard? Why are they so arrogant as to assume they somehow know what's best for me?