Wow. I am so overwhelmed by all the nice wishes people are sending me! :)
If I had of known this would be such a big deal to people, I would have definitely phoned every single one of you the day of or very shortly thereafter!
I love my friends! You are all so great and are all an inspiration to me! (Sorry, I am very mushy tonite).
Couple of notes (sorry for the *inside comments* stuff):
- Derek how did Maryanne find out?
- Sonia you are so presumptuous
- Um no Kat I'm going to put a sign that says No Kats allowed on the door. BTW, I need to know your bloggey. Please send the address.
- Leander what's with the 6th?
If I had of known this would be such a big deal to people, I would have definitely phoned every single one of you the day of or very shortly thereafter!
I love my friends! You are all so great and are all an inspiration to me! (Sorry, I am very mushy tonite).
Couple of notes (sorry for the *inside comments* stuff):
- Derek how did Maryanne find out?
- Sonia you are so presumptuous
- Um no Kat I'm going to put a sign that says No Kats allowed on the door. BTW, I need to know your bloggey. Please send the address.
- Leander what's with the 6th?
Jacqueline, allow me trace the trail backward for you. Derek...Maryanne...Ky...Amanda Shea...You. Are you that surprised? (Although, technically, I could have known a day earlier when you posted, except that I didn't check your blog that day, which helped produce the reaction it did.) At least this is how I understand the dissemination of this significant information occurred. (I wanted to include several polysyllabic words in that sentence. Just like that one.) Anyway, consider inside comment #1 accomplished!
Posted by
Life of Turner |
10:42 PM
Ha. I was about to post the same information that Derek has: Amanda - Ky - Maryanne - Derek.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so happy for you and Brett!
Posted by
Queen of West Procrastination |
10:51 PM
Yes...yes I am!
-Sonia
Posted by
Anonymous |
8:22 AM
06? I meant 2006.
Case closed.
Posted by
Leander |
10:28 AM
Derek and Maryanne,
Ah-HA! The funny thing is that actually DOES make perfect sense.
Ah, these connections bring back great memories of old times.
Derek and Maryanne kicking everyone's butt at Trivial Pursuit.
Amanda, Ky, and I walking the Hingston dog (Barclay? Burnsey?)that would always take off. Ky running full tilt to chase it down. The effort was often unsuccessful and Amanda and I would be in hysterics watching it clobber unassuming pedestrians much to Ky's distress.
Ah, but I digress. Those were definitely the days.
Posted by
Fishsticks |
12:21 PM