I saw the third Harry Potter movie yesterday. It was great, but quite morbid. In any case, I need to get ahold of a Hippogryph. They are the coolest creatures ever. Much to my dismay, Brett does not approve of the idea of me ducktaping a hawk to a horse's back.
I thought it would be a symbiotic relationship; the bird could eat the parasites. Brett thinks the bird would tear the horse's flesh and the horse would eventually roll over on the hawk and kill it. Brett is such a pessimist.
I thought it would be a symbiotic relationship; the bird could eat the parasites. Brett thinks the bird would tear the horse's flesh and the horse would eventually roll over on the hawk and kill it. Brett is such a pessimist.
If the hawk tore the horses flesh, wouldn't it actually be a parasite, not a symbiote? :P
How've you been?????
L
Posted by
Leander |
11:32 AM
Leander-Ander! My favouritest Canada Goose! How are you?
Posted by
Fishsticks |
9:26 PM
I've been good! How come you're never on yahoo! messenger any more? We must catch up - so much has happened since that last day in Regina!
Posted by
Leander |
4:31 PM