I personally like to chase after baby geese. They are so cute. I just want a hug from them but they won't stop running away from me! Brett always gets mad at me for chasing them. And for chasing the bunnies in the park.
« Home | THAT'S IT. I am so sick and tired of people critic... »
Unfortunately, my sidekick B.A.Q., an Anglophone,
sometimes adds lackadaisical posts to this site,
including tales of two nations warring within the
bosom of one house. I apologize for this not-so-hilarious inconvenience. It does not happen frequently.
Hypocrite.
Posted by
Leander |
12:13 PM
jcq. i think you should stop harassing the baby geese. i mean, what if you gave them all some kind of trauma disorder, they all stopped reproducing, and regina had no more geese? wait. that would be a good thing. harass away. oh, and check out my blog. ttfn. -a
Posted by
justanothergirl |
6:34 PM
Geese are scary!!! Oh my goodness, are geese ever scary. Chris makes fun of me when we're walking through Wascana Park and the geese all start approaching me, en masse, ganging up on me, and then I hide behind him! Boo, Chris!
I have a moral dilemma with this: one time, when Ky and I were 14, we chased a bunch of baby geese, and then they realised there were more of them than us, and they turned around and started chasing us! Would we be even, then? Is it still our fault? Why are they so fun to chase?
Posted by
Queen of West Procrastination |
3:53 PM