« Home | Yesterday I had my first experience with curling. ... » | Today at work, there was no soap in the women's wa... » | A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, m... » | I saw the third Harry Potter movie yesterday. It w... » | This occurred to me the other day. I consider it f... »

Today there is loads of sun out! Hooray! The snow is melting, and the kids outside of our house are busy floating toothpicks in the miniature streams.

In other news: I'M GETTING MARRIED!!!

Brett came out of the closet (oops, I mean popped the question... I guess that wouldn't be possible if he was gay) Monday night.

Yesterday some of my friends said "Why didn't you tell us right away?!?!" See, I was ready to phone everyone right away but then Brett said he was going to wait until the next time he did something with his friends to tell them. But then one friend Heather pointed out: "You're a girl! Of course you wanted to phone everyone right away and you should have!"

So I don't know who to phone first now. Since Levendis and Brett both don't think it's tacky to post this on my blog, I've decided to go this route!

Heidi and Marissa, I am being cheap, I know. Actually I just don't know when I'll be able to get ahold of you by phone, and I figure this way I don't have to decide who to phone first out of Les Filles. Leander I don't have your phone number so there. And Kat you're too hard to get ahold of by phone! :)

We'll probably get married in August 2006 in some rural location.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SOOOOO happy for you :) I have the biggest smile on my face. Wow...amazing. I'm just so excited that I don't know what to say!!! I think I'll calm down before I write you an e-mail. *WOW*
-marissa

Congrats!!! I wish you both happiness and a wonderful and long mariage! I can't wait to be there! :)
-Sonia

WOW! I can't believe one of us is finally getting married. You make me feel so old. But congrats anyway. Talk to you soon.

Well that's a little presumptuous Sonia! Haha! Just kidding! You are already on the list (yeah, I'm a geek, I stayed up 'til 1 a.m. Monday night making the guest list.

wow - I leave the province for a few years, and you go and get yourself engaged. way to go! :P

August 06 eh? just watch, I'll have my last undergraduate final the day of :P

Wow.

Well, Jacqueline, you definitely supplied me with the biggest "What?!" moment of the last week or so. Maryanne told me in Poverino's, and that's all I could say for about five minutes. Then she apologized for not telling me somewhere where I could have been louder. Anyway, I'm so excited for you! Congratulations! Now I definitely need to meet this "Brett" and give him my stamp of approval. :) Talk to you soon!

Damn straight I'm invited!
:)
- Sonia

CONGRATULATIONS!

I wish you both happiness and a wonderful and long mariage!

We'll have to go out for a drink in the near future and celebrate!

Give me a shout some time!
- JZ
AKA - Zaboo

You forgot to show me your ring!
You can get married at Shamrock, it happens to be rather rural. . .
-Helen

Helen,

I didn't get an engagement ring! We're just going to get matching wedding bands.

However, you will be delighted to know I got a pink engagement stuffed duck from Wal-Mart to replace it. I think I should've gotten like fifty engagement ducks to compensate for the actual price an engagement ring would've costed.

Fifty plush pink baby ducks. Hee hee hee!

Congrats Jacqueline!!! I am so happy to hear that your getting married. I wish you both the best of everything! I feel all giddy now!


Tash:P

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Fishsticks
  • From Belgium
  • I am a Francophone that is a strong supporter of General T. Foolery’s mission. I use this blog to post about rien du tout or je-ne-sais-quoi ici et là. There’s nothing derisive or divisive here. No no, that takes too much effort. I try to post hebdomadarily. It rarely works given my slackedness.

    Unfortunately, my sidekick B.A.Q., an Anglophone, sometimes adds lackadaisical posts to this site, including tales of two nations warring within the bosom of one house. I apologize for this not-so-hilarious inconvenience. It does not happen frequently.