« Home | Wow. I am so overwhelmed by all the nice wishes pe... » | Today there is loads of sun out! Hooray! The snow ... » | Yesterday I had my first experience with curling. ... » | Today at work, there was no soap in the women's wa... » | A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, m... » | I saw the third Harry Potter movie yesterday. It w... » | This occurred to me the other day. I consider it f... »

Outrageous! Apparently the Regina Airport Authoritarians have decided that water fountains are bad and have replaced them with huge vending machines that sell solely Dasani. One dollar seventy-five for a bottle of refiltered junk.

What if I got stuck in the terminal like in the movie Terminal. What would the Airport Authority do then? Let me die, or let me live? The answer remains unclear because apparently they don't have carts that cost money to use.

Would they force me to drink from less favourable sources? That is the REAL question. Would YOU choose a dignified death, or an ashamed existence drinking from toilets?

Isn't there a third alternative?? Couldn't someone drink water from the taps in the bathroom? Presumably the airport bathrooms still contain sinks and taps. Just a thought...

Brandy

True story: when i lived in mexico everyone told me not to drink the tap water. instead i went and bought a brand of bottled water called ciel. i immediately got horribly sick. thats when i noticed that it was bottled by the coca-cola company...same as dasani! the conclusion: the water sold by coca-cola is bad for you

Your first mistake is using the Regina Airport. :)

Derek out.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Fishsticks
  • From Belgium
  • I am a Francophone that is a strong supporter of General T. Foolery’s mission. I use this blog to post about rien du tout or je-ne-sais-quoi ici et là. There’s nothing derisive or divisive here. No no, that takes too much effort. I try to post hebdomadarily. It rarely works given my slackedness.

    Unfortunately, my sidekick B.A.Q., an Anglophone, sometimes adds lackadaisical posts to this site, including tales of two nations warring within the bosom of one house. I apologize for this not-so-hilarious inconvenience. It does not happen frequently.