« Home | Severe depression is caused by more than just a ba... » | A Letter to Sun Life Assurance Company of Canada » | Two Rat-Tail Combs » | Being fat » | Ten cool things you may not know » | Bogus Business Cards and Such » | J.C.Q. pokes fun at Liberal adds. » | 2005 in Review » | Dear Wal-Mart Guy » | Contact Brett's fish by e-mail »

Blog of the month

This month I am closely watching the blog of a young baptist woman in Texas who believes her highest calling in life is to help her future husband (whom she has not met yet) and be a good homemaker and mother.

I am not saying any of this sarcastically. I am really seeking to understand this person and what drives them, because my world is so far apart from theirs. I find her world scary -- but why?

Hi! I'm the young baptist woman. :) My life isn't scary. I promise. Why do you find it to be so??

JCQ,
I also find that world scary. Perhaps it has something to do with the "Ladies Against Feminism" link that keeps appearing on their blogs.
-Hellian

This woman has the most boring life ever.
Maybe that's what scares you. Hehe.

- Sonia

any changes coming ?

я так считаю: восхитительно... а82ч

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Fishsticks
  • From Belgium
  • I am a Francophone that is a strong supporter of General T. Foolery’s mission. I use this blog to post about rien du tout or je-ne-sais-quoi ici et là. There’s nothing derisive or divisive here. No no, that takes too much effort. I try to post hebdomadarily. It rarely works given my slackedness.

    Unfortunately, my sidekick B.A.Q., an Anglophone, sometimes adds lackadaisical posts to this site, including tales of two nations warring within the bosom of one house. I apologize for this not-so-hilarious inconvenience. It does not happen frequently.