Dialogue of Dog
B.A.Q.: J.C.Q., whenever we drive down this particular part of the highway, I always see the same guy walking his big golden retriever! It's crazy!
J.C.Q.: Maybe he walks the dog 24/7!
B.A.Q.: Perhaps. Maybe I should get a dog and walk it 24/7.
J.C.Q.: No, you should get a kitty and allergy shots. But that's beside the point. If you walked your dog 24 hours a day, you would die B.A.Q.
B.A.Q.: No, the dog would die before me!
J.C.Q.: No it wouldn't!
B.A.Q.: Yes it would!
J.C.Q.: No it wouldn't!
B.A.Q.: Yes it wou...
J.C.Q.: I am going to post this on my blog and see what people think: If B.A.Q. had a dog and walked it 24 hours a day, who would die first? The dog or him?
B.A.Q.: A classic philosophical question, like the tree falling in the forest...
J.C.Q.: No it's not! This is like the dumbest argument we've ever had! Stupidosophical question, that's what it is. (Yes, I am aware that "Stupidosophical" is not very funny and means I am becoming a blogger boy between the ages of eight and thirteen.
J.C.Q.: Maybe he walks the dog 24/7!
B.A.Q.: Perhaps. Maybe I should get a dog and walk it 24/7.
J.C.Q.: No, you should get a kitty and allergy shots. But that's beside the point. If you walked your dog 24 hours a day, you would die B.A.Q.
B.A.Q.: No, the dog would die before me!
J.C.Q.: No it wouldn't!
B.A.Q.: Yes it would!
J.C.Q.: No it wouldn't!
B.A.Q.: Yes it wou...
J.C.Q.: I am going to post this on my blog and see what people think: If B.A.Q. had a dog and walked it 24 hours a day, who would die first? The dog or him?
B.A.Q.: A classic philosophical question, like the tree falling in the forest...
J.C.Q.: No it's not! This is like the dumbest argument we've ever had! Stupidosophical question, that's what it is. (Yes, I am aware that "Stupidosophical" is not very funny and means I am becoming a blogger boy between the ages of eight and thirteen.
But what if the dog ate the fish....????
Bran
Posted by
Anonymous |
8:00 AM
A dog will eat it's own shit to survive. I guess the real question is, would B.A.Q. be willing to do the same?
Posted by
Anonymous |
8:31 AM
I say the dog. Of thirst. Before you die of hunger you die of thirst (within 10-12 days without any water, 50-60 days without any food). Didn't find any info about survival of dogs without food and water.
Posted by
Anonymous |
4:47 PM
Who said anything about being in a desert. These people live in Regina, Saskatchewan. I'm pretty sure I've seen water around. And if you're desperate enough, I'm sure any water hole would do. And I've never seen a dog resist any form of water, whether it be the toilet, a puddle or even the Wascana. However, I don't know many humans who would drink out of the Wascana. They'd probably pick the toilet first.
Posted by
Anonymous |
8:45 AM
I'd say the dog would outlive B.A.Q..
Posted by
Jen |
12:32 PM
Tag.
Posted by
Greg Fingas |
1:05 PM
why would you eat a dog!? WHY!!!!
what did it ever do to you???
-Sonia
Posted by
Anonymous |
6:16 PM
You see, the dog would NEVER eat B.A.Q., because dogs are much too loyal towards their master. So to return that loyalty, B.A.Q. should NEVER eat the dog, or at least not until it's dead. And like I've said before, chances are B.A.Q. would go before the dog. However, the dog, being so loyal, would not leave it's master's side even when it's master is dead. The dog would therefore die of loneliness.
Posted by
Anonymous |
8:26 AM
Hilarious - thx for the laughs. Yeah, love the dog or not - first thing I thought of was it comes down to who's willing to eat who . . .
Posted by
Anonymous |
12:13 PM