Ten Things B.A.Q. Has Called Me this Month
1 - Dear
2 - J.C.Q.
3 - Stupid Turkey Vulture (Don't ask me where this came from. In any case, if you don't know, it's possibly the ugliest bird on the planet).
4 - Baby penguin eater (This after we saw the penguin documentary at Cineplex where some big bird comes and beats up on a cute, cuddly, fuzzy, innocent baby penguin. I was so enraged that I almost started yelling at the screen. The only people in the movie theatre with us were three old ladies saying stuff like "June, take me back to the retirement home! I don't understand this film at all! I thought we were coming to see Brad Pitt!" June: "WhAAAT??" So it's not like it would have bothered them anyway).
5 - Barnacle goose (This is the ultimate insult as I like to think of myself more as a blue-winged teal than some cheap dirty dime-a-dozen goose. Actually, I think it's kind of creepy that I am comparing myself to bird species. Okay, I'm hiding Brett's birding books for a while).
But maybe I should embrace this. I have to think of some good insulting bird names for Brett. Perhaps instead of always calling him a "stupid labour plebean" I will call him a "Common American Filthy Robin." Instead of calling him a couch hogger I will call him a Big Fat Lazy Snowgoose.
I think I should continue making posts fewer, but weirder between. Why not?
2 - J.C.Q.
3 - Stupid Turkey Vulture (Don't ask me where this came from. In any case, if you don't know, it's possibly the ugliest bird on the planet).
4 - Baby penguin eater (This after we saw the penguin documentary at Cineplex where some big bird comes and beats up on a cute, cuddly, fuzzy, innocent baby penguin. I was so enraged that I almost started yelling at the screen. The only people in the movie theatre with us were three old ladies saying stuff like "June, take me back to the retirement home! I don't understand this film at all! I thought we were coming to see Brad Pitt!" June: "WhAAAT??" So it's not like it would have bothered them anyway).
5 - Barnacle goose (This is the ultimate insult as I like to think of myself more as a blue-winged teal than some cheap dirty dime-a-dozen goose. Actually, I think it's kind of creepy that I am comparing myself to bird species. Okay, I'm hiding Brett's birding books for a while).
But maybe I should embrace this. I have to think of some good insulting bird names for Brett. Perhaps instead of always calling him a "stupid labour plebean" I will call him a "Common American Filthy Robin." Instead of calling him a couch hogger I will call him a Big Fat Lazy Snowgoose.
I think I should continue making posts fewer, but weirder between. Why not?
Speaking of B.A.Q.
I got the invitation. Why, oh why, did you have to pick that date? I will be likely finishing writing my second-last final of undergraduate that day. :( Oh well, at least the magnets rock!
Oh, and you should get his family tree and send it to me, I want to see if you'll be part of my family.
Leander
Posted by
Leander |
8:35 AM
I find those names very interesting considering Greg isn't a fan of using pet names. I'm the one who uses "honey," "hon," "babes," "dear," "doll," "luv," "sweetpea." Yep, a plethora of names do I use. The most I can get Greg to use is "my Brandy" or "my girl." So...while yours are not the most affectionate, they are creative nonetheless and you guys should get points for originality at the very least. I would suggest it's time to throw down the gloves when "crap bag" and "dumbass" make an appearance.
Hey...we should get together sometime. Haven't seen you and Common American Filthy Robin in awhile. Give us a shout!!
Bran
Posted by
Anonymous |
1:35 PM
I call my sister and her bf poopheads. When I get home from work I always yell out "Poopheads I'm home!!!"
Posted by
Anonymous |
8:37 PM
I love that you titled the post 10 names and yet listed only 5. Keep up the hilarity.
Heather
Posted by
Anonymous |
9:54 PM