« Home

This occurred to me the other day. I consider it funny, but at the same time, I'd appreciate a real answer from someone, if it exists.

What if someone believed that:
- Polygamy is wrong
- You can only remarry if your spouse has died
- Heaven exists

Then say that:
- Their spouse dies and goes to heaven
- Remarriage occurs, new couple grows old and dies
- In heaven, everyone is reunited with their spouses

Isn't that polygamy?

Hello Jacqueline!!! It's good to hear from you again :)
-marissa

Did anyone happen to see the newsreport on blogs??? Sociologists are calling it a new form of journalism and journaling but not everyone is convinced they are a good thing... I will have to agree if you try and convince G.D.L.F. to get a blog. He's already in love with the computer...if he gets a blog, I'll never see him!!
-B.R.L.

Hi Jacqueline!
Jesus got asked the same thing 2000 years ago: Matthew 22:23-32.

You can find it at this link:
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%2022:23-32;&version=31;

By the way, my blog is eternalee.blogspot.com. Link up, you can use my name if you want...

Lee Harding

Salut --

No idea about the polygamy thing, sorry, but I was glad to hear from you, and to see you've joined the great geek-cabal of bloggers ...

Kat

ps. I'll return that phone call some day soon, I promise.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Fishsticks
  • From Belgium
  • I am a Francophone that is a strong supporter of General T. Foolery’s mission. I use this blog to post about rien du tout or je-ne-sais-quoi ici et là. There’s nothing derisive or divisive here. No no, that takes too much effort. I try to post hebdomadarily. It rarely works given my slackedness.

    Unfortunately, my sidekick B.A.Q., an Anglophone, sometimes adds lackadaisical posts to this site, including tales of two nations warring within the bosom of one house. I apologize for this not-so-hilarious inconvenience. It does not happen frequently.

Previous posts