« Home | Mr. Munchy » | J: I challenge you to a game of who can come up wi... » | Jacqueline's Dad: So Brett, does Eggs Benedict sou... » | Wal-Mart now has a wedding and baby registry. You ... » | Today in KFC there were no vacant tables due to th... » | Did you know that there's a $500 fine for harassin... » | THAT'S IT. I am so sick and tired of people critic... » | THAT'S IT. I am so sick and tired of people critic... » | Outrageous! Apparently the Regina Airport Authorit... » | Wow. I am so overwhelmed by all the nice wishes pe... »

Thoughts on Buttockses

Bum rubs are where it's at. At first, you may squeal and giggle when getting a bum rub. But after a while, you get used to it, and they feel better than backrubs and shoulder massages. You really should go to a massage therapist and get one.

I think the reason it's so relieving is because the bum works so hard all day. It sits there and takes all the shit.

Brett says it doesn't take the shit; it gives it out. He claims the bum is a selfish piece of flesh and deserves to be smacked around once in a while.

What do YOU think: The buttocks: altruistic, or selfish hardass? And no sitting on the fence.

This is obviously a pressing issue. I need Tamara's physiological insight and Taylor's Chomskyian knowledge of the ins-and-outs of adverbs to get this all sorted out.

You know, this would be a great debate case to run. Definitely a canned case. Hahaha.

I agree with you...bum rubs are the best!
-Sonia

Guess what!
I saw Brett's book at the Leg! It's in the new gift shop. :)
- Sonia

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Fishsticks
  • From Belgium
  • I am a Francophone that is a strong supporter of General T. Foolery’s mission. I use this blog to post about rien du tout or je-ne-sais-quoi ici et là. There’s nothing derisive or divisive here. No no, that takes too much effort. I try to post hebdomadarily. It rarely works given my slackedness.

    Unfortunately, my sidekick B.A.Q., an Anglophone, sometimes adds lackadaisical posts to this site, including tales of two nations warring within the bosom of one house. I apologize for this not-so-hilarious inconvenience. It does not happen frequently.