« Home | J: I challenge you to a game of who can come up wi... » | Jacqueline's Dad: So Brett, does Eggs Benedict sou... » | Wal-Mart now has a wedding and baby registry. You ... » | Today in KFC there were no vacant tables due to th... » | Did you know that there's a $500 fine for harassin... » | THAT'S IT. I am so sick and tired of people critic... » | THAT'S IT. I am so sick and tired of people critic... » | Outrageous! Apparently the Regina Airport Authorit... » | Wow. I am so overwhelmed by all the nice wishes pe... » | Today there is loads of sun out! Hooray! The snow ... »

Mr. Munchy

There are some smashing deals on after Easter. I bought a bunny at Shopper's Drug Mart. But it's not just an ordinary chocolate Mr. Munchy (not even a Mr. Crunchy) or a plush rabbit. It's a mechanical furry bunny that hops and that eats a carrot and wiggles its ears and makes a cute little sound! For $8 something, it was a steal of a deal! It likes to bring carrots to us to eat. (Yes Helen, it's another psychedelic rabbit!)

President's choice's Dr. Pepper is called Docta Smooth. Excellent!

I love chocolate bunnies. But now I fear them, since my dad read the nutritional information on the bunny that someone from work gave him (isn't that cute -- Easter presents at SaskPower?) and it said that one serving of a bunny (1/4 of a bunny) has 32% of your daily intake of saturated fats. Meaning that one chocolate bunny (which I am likely to eat in one day) has 128% of your daily saturated fat.

I'll still eat them (come on -- I still eat Chicken McNuggets, even after my brother got food poisoning from some).

I think my favorite Dr. Pepper rip-off is the old Safeway one, 'Dr. Zip'. Priceless.

ANOTHER psychedelic rabbit? Where is the first one? Is there something you're not telling me? Or perhaps are you refering to 'another' Helen? Quit icing my grill, man!!! bah-haha
-Helen (the one and only!)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Fishsticks
  • From Belgium
  • I am a Francophone that is a strong supporter of General T. Foolery’s mission. I use this blog to post about rien du tout or je-ne-sais-quoi ici et là. There’s nothing derisive or divisive here. No no, that takes too much effort. I try to post hebdomadarily. It rarely works given my slackedness.

    Unfortunately, my sidekick B.A.Q., an Anglophone, sometimes adds lackadaisical posts to this site, including tales of two nations warring within the bosom of one house. I apologize for this not-so-hilarious inconvenience. It does not happen frequently.