« Home | Oh Murray Wood, You are Such a Clown » | Check out the newest item that's On Notice » | The late Christmas letter, part 3 » | Tweaking tweaking tweaking » | The late Christmas letter, part 2 » | The late Christmas letter. As in 13 months late. » | Figgy pudding stakeout » | Christmas Cats -- A Song by J.C.Q. » | Competitive gingerbread making! » | Three fruit trees, two laying hens, and a dairy co... »

Oh Lou Dobbs, you are such a clown

J.C.Q.: I can't believe that Lou Dobbs just said he was worried about the "Illegal aliens that were unlawfully coming into America." How stupid is that?

B.A.Q.: Umm... it's not really stupid.

J.C.Q.: Well apparently you're not only incapable of picking up on redundancies, but also on rhetorical questions.

B.A.Q.: Well, apparently you don't realize I did pick up on the redundancy but I didn't think it was that ha-ha-ha-ha--iii--larious.

J.C.Q.: Quiet, B.A.Q.! Aren't you supposed to be reading the fish their bedtime story instead of watching Lou Dobbs anyway?

And... the rest of the conversation wasn't funny... sorry, I don't know where I was going with this. It will likely get skunk trophy for the 2007 posts.

But speaking of posts that could be tagged as "foreigners invading" and "crazy ass paranoid Americans," do what I did today if you have nothing better to do:

Type in "Invade Canada" in Google. You will get a veritable panoply of deliciously entertaining websites claiming how the USA actually owns Canada because of past wars or that it should invade canada immediately. Many sites have detailed maps to support their clever proposals and hypotheses. I'm not linking to them from here -- I don't need them harassing me on my blog. But go do it. It will, at the very least, mildly entertain you for a good ten minutes.

About me

  • I'm Fishsticks
  • From Belgium
  • I am a Francophone that is a strong supporter of General T. Foolery’s mission. I use this blog to post about rien du tout or je-ne-sais-quoi ici et là. There’s nothing derisive or divisive here. No no, that takes too much effort. I try to post hebdomadarily. It rarely works given my slackedness.

    Unfortunately, my sidekick B.A.Q., an Anglophone, sometimes adds lackadaisical posts to this site, including tales of two nations warring within the bosom of one house. I apologize for this not-so-hilarious inconvenience. It does not happen frequently.