« Home | DQ comes up with another unique flavour » | My celebrity look-alikes » | I lost my theme song! » | J.C.Q.'s topics of obsession for 2006 » | The more you fart, the less ya gain » | B.A.Q. crosses the finish line » | Jesus Camp, the Movie » | Badger 1, Duckies 0 » | CBC's Stupid "Bird Line" » | A Visit to Costco »

Three fruit trees, two laying hens, and a dairy cow ju-ust for me




J.C.Q.: On the first day of Christmas, Canadians gave to me: A goat stuck in a-a fruit treeee!

On the second day of Christmas, Canadians gave to me: Two laying hens and a goat stuck in a...

B.A.Q.: You know, it is not very nice of you to make fun of poor people

J.C.Q.: I am not making fun of poor people!

B.A.Q.: Yes you are! You are singing the World Vision Christmas Catalogue song with an accent of a child from Africa and you are messing up the words!

J.C.Q.: Well, that's not how I meant it but I get your point. You know, I think the World Vision Christmas Catalogue is wonderful. You can buy teaching supplies in the name of teachers and students you know who are sensitive to world issues and hate the commercialism and overconsumption of the holidays, medicine supplies in the name of doctors, soccer balls in the name of athletes, dairy cows in the name of farmers...

B.A.Q. (singing): And a chicken gizzard in a fruit tree...

J.C.Q.: Hypocrite!

About me

  • I'm Fishsticks
  • From Belgium
  • I am a Francophone that is a strong supporter of General T. Foolery’s mission. I use this blog to post about rien du tout or je-ne-sais-quoi ici et là. There’s nothing derisive or divisive here. No no, that takes too much effort. I try to post hebdomadarily. It rarely works given my slackedness.

    Unfortunately, my sidekick B.A.Q., an Anglophone, sometimes adds lackadaisical posts to this site, including tales of two nations warring within the bosom of one house. I apologize for this not-so-hilarious inconvenience. It does not happen frequently.