« Home | Tweaking tweaking tweaking » | The late Christmas letter, part 2 » | The late Christmas letter. As in 13 months late. » | Figgy pudding stakeout » | Christmas Cats -- A Song by J.C.Q. » | Competitive gingerbread making! » | Three fruit trees, two laying hens, and a dairy co... » | DQ comes up with another unique flavour » | My celebrity look-alikes » | I lost my theme song! »

The late Christmas letter, part 3

A check-in with our friends that read this blog:
- My bro and V. got engaged.
- Bran and The Jurist got engaged. JCQ is a bridesmaid.
- J. and The Bee Man moved to Regina. Little does The Bee Man know the trouble that J. and JCQ get into when together.
- “The Girls” (S. N. H. & M.) nearly got us kicked out of La Bodega. Nearly. Next time they probably will.
- M.C. Thome’s cat ate a carnation and proceeded to throw up on the rug.
- Hellian hosted the 4th Annual Pumpkin Carve
- T-ron threw a McFlurry at some poor kids. Okay, at their car windshield. And they were illegally parked and wouldn’t listen to her telling them to move.
- Hgh has not yet been kicked out of the school where she is doing her fourth-year internship. Just kidding, she is going to be an awesomes teacher
- Floyd lived with BAQ for three months, resulting in him and BAQ ganging up on JCQ at every turn. JCQ successfully defended her thesis against them that the TSE is resource-based and thus fluctuates with the prices of raw materials more than anything else. I schooled them.
- Jay was repairing his hard liquor shelf when a bottle of a bottle of vodka fell on his head and knocked him unconscious. He came to reeking of alcohol. S. says this definitely isn’t the first time it’s happened, but never before in this way.
- Levendis was visited by the Max 5 Party Bus
- If your name is not on this list, it is not that you aren’t our friend, but rather that you don’t check in with this blog regularly. Do you and I don’t actually know? Give me heck by e-mail.

Hey JCQ!

Oh man, I hope I have the right person. So, I was at work, minding my own business, when all of a suddenly, SHAZAM... it dawned on me that we were Friday afternoon.

Suddenly, my productivity took a high dive and I started Googling friends from High School... and bang, stumbled onto your blog.

It's Erik, the tall skinny guy with whom you did some theatrical shenanigans back in Regina.

So I won't ask how you've been doing (I'll try and read your blog in its entirety to save you some time), but if you want to drop me a line, I'd love to catch up!

My email is ... well, let's put it this way: if my name was Erik Applebee... my email would be eapplebee@email.com

Sorry about all these riddles, but I'm getting enough Viagra ads as it is ;)

(My apologies to any Erik/Ed/Ethan/Emu Applebees)

Hope to hear from you!


-Erik

Hey JCQ!

Oh man, I hope I have the right person. So, I was at work, minding my own business, when all of a suddenly, SHAZAM... it dawned on me that we were Friday afternoon.

Suddenly, my productivity took a high dive and I started Googling friends from High School... and bang, stumbled onto your blog.

It's Erik, the tall skinny guy with whom you did some theatrical shenanigans back in Regina.

So I won't ask how you've been doing (I'll try and read your blog in its entirety to save you some time), but if you want to drop me a line, I'd love to catch up!

My email is ... well, let's put it this way: if my name was Erik Applebee... my email would be eapplebee@email.com

Sorry about all these riddles, but I'm getting enough Viagra ads as it is ;)

(My apologies to any Erik/Ed/Ethan/Emu Applebees)

Hope to hear from you!


-Erik

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Fishsticks
  • From Belgium
  • I am a Francophone that is a strong supporter of General T. Foolery’s mission. I use this blog to post about rien du tout or je-ne-sais-quoi ici et là. There’s nothing derisive or divisive here. No no, that takes too much effort. I try to post hebdomadarily. It rarely works given my slackedness.

    Unfortunately, my sidekick B.A.Q., an Anglophone, sometimes adds lackadaisical posts to this site, including tales of two nations warring within the bosom of one house. I apologize for this not-so-hilarious inconvenience. It does not happen frequently.