« Home | Figgy pudding stakeout » | Christmas Cats -- A Song by J.C.Q. » | Competitive gingerbread making! » | Three fruit trees, two laying hens, and a dairy co... » | DQ comes up with another unique flavour » | My celebrity look-alikes » | I lost my theme song! » | J.C.Q.'s topics of obsession for 2006 » | The more you fart, the less ya gain » | B.A.Q. crosses the finish line »

The late Christmas letter. As in 13 months late.



And now I bring you a deliciously tardy Christmas letter that I failed to send out 13 months ago. Pulled it up today and thought -- hey -- mieux vaut plus tard que jamais!

Here is the INTRODUCTION PARY of said letter. I will more sections later on.

J.C.Q. and B.A.Q. Present:
A Very Annoying 2005 Christmas Letter


Well, it is that time of year again. Christmas letter time. When people jump on their computers to print pages upon pages of past-year happenings you may not care about in the most overused and lackadaisical of all fonts: Comic Sans.

*&*&^&^!!! It should be illegal for Microsoft to market anything with that sham font. Our country is facing a fobesity (font obesity) epidemic: people can’t stop themselves from gorging on Comic Sans, refusing to consume more sumptuous and nutritious fonts such as Franklin Gothic Medium and Arial Narrow. This slothfulness and indolence must be stopped. I know Nat will agree with me on this. Tax Comic Sans! Better yet, axe Comic Sans!

Now, what was I talking about? Oh yes, Christmas letters. You know what &*^&^* me off? When people fail to use a spellchecker before pressing the print button! Argh! I mean, come on now. How hard can that be? For every non-spellcheckered document, there should be a pre-printing prompt saying "Are you purposely trying to make others pull out their hair with your "spellchecker sucks" attitude?" Said statement could be followed by "Yes" and "No" buttons you can click on. If you click on "No," the printer will not print.

Now, what were we talking about? Oh yes. The Christmas Letter. Well, I will use a spellchecker, but we won’t do the Comic Sans crap.

AND we won’t put anything relevant in this letter. If you’re getting it, you already know the important stuff anyway. The point of this letter is rather to inform you of things you may, but likely don’t want to know. And this letter, in the tradition of all Christmas letters, will be disorganized as all H&*&, as I'm sure you've already noticed.

About me

  • I'm Fishsticks
  • From Belgium
  • I am a Francophone that is a strong supporter of General T. Foolery’s mission. I use this blog to post about rien du tout or je-ne-sais-quoi ici et là. There’s nothing derisive or divisive here. No no, that takes too much effort. I try to post hebdomadarily. It rarely works given my slackedness.

    Unfortunately, my sidekick B.A.Q., an Anglophone, sometimes adds lackadaisical posts to this site, including tales of two nations warring within the bosom of one house. I apologize for this not-so-hilarious inconvenience. It does not happen frequently.