« Home | Competitive gingerbread making! » | Three fruit trees, two laying hens, and a dairy co... » | DQ comes up with another unique flavour » | My celebrity look-alikes » | I lost my theme song! » | J.C.Q.'s topics of obsession for 2006 » | The more you fart, the less ya gain » | B.A.Q. crosses the finish line » | Jesus Camp, the Movie » | Badger 1, Duckies 0 »

Christmas Cats -- A Song by J.C.Q.



**** To the tune of Hark! The Herald Angels Sing ****

Christmas kiiiiities clawing clawing
Clawing at B.A.Q.'s face
Christmas kiiiiiities gnawing gnawing
Gnawing at his shirt post haste

Christmas kitties are the cutest
Christmas kitties are so furry
Dressed with red bows on their ears
And gre-en collars to bring cheer
Christmas kitties -- here to stay
Despite B.A.Q.'s allergic ways

Christmas kiiiiities scratching scratching
Scratching at B.A.Q.'s eyes
Christmas kiiiiiities biting biting
Biting him until he cries

Christmas kitties are the cutest
Christmas kitties are so furry
Dressed with red bows on their ears
And gre-en collars to bring cheer
Christmas kitties -- here to stay
Despite B.A.Q.'s allergic ways

Christmas kiiiiities hissing hissing
Hissing that I do get a cat
Christmas kiiiiiities moewing moewing
Moewing just so I get that

Christmas kitties are the cutest
Christmas kitties are so furry
Dressed with red bows on their ears
And gre-en collars to bring cheer
Christmas kitties -- here to stay
Despite B.A.Q.'s allergic ways

Christmas kiiiiities crying crying
Crying to be in my arms
Christmas kiiiiiities purrring purrring
Purring with their sweetest charms

Christmas kitties are the cutest
Christmas kitties are so furry
Dressed with red bows on their ears
And gre-en collars to bring cheer
Christmas kitties -- here to stay
Despite B.A.Q.'s allergic ways

Is that a hint to B.A.Q? I think you should get one!

- Suzy Q

I think we need to talk about all the violent lyrics in your song. I thought Christmas was about goodwill towards men and women (thus including your spouse!). I really don't know that singing about kitties clawing, biting, and scratching BAQ is the best way to persuade him to get you a kitty. If nothing else, you can come visit our kitty cat when we get one!

Bran

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Fishsticks
  • From Belgium
  • I am a Francophone that is a strong supporter of General T. Foolery’s mission. I use this blog to post about rien du tout or je-ne-sais-quoi ici et là. There’s nothing derisive or divisive here. No no, that takes too much effort. I try to post hebdomadarily. It rarely works given my slackedness.

    Unfortunately, my sidekick B.A.Q., an Anglophone, sometimes adds lackadaisical posts to this site, including tales of two nations warring within the bosom of one house. I apologize for this not-so-hilarious inconvenience. It does not happen frequently.