J.C.Q.'s topics of obsession for 2006
January: Audubon real-life plush singing birds
February: TLC shows about men and women who take bodybuilding to the extreme
March: Polygamy
April: Bistro Express Microwave Crostinis
May: Finding new and exciting ways to annoy B.A.Q.
June: Life Network's wedding T.V. shows
July: Polygamy, again
August: The Pet Shop Boys
September: Stéphane Dion
And now for the month of October, my obsession will be: Pumpkin carving patterns, preferrably those that are of Stéphane Dion
February: TLC shows about men and women who take bodybuilding to the extreme
March: Polygamy
April: Bistro Express Microwave Crostinis
May: Finding new and exciting ways to annoy B.A.Q.
June: Life Network's wedding T.V. shows
July: Polygamy, again
August: The Pet Shop Boys
September: Stéphane Dion
And now for the month of October, my obsession will be: Pumpkin carving patterns, preferrably those that are of Stéphane Dion
J.C.Q, that makes me sad. There is no Halloween and no big orange pumpkins. I'm going to have to carve a kiwi.
-Helen
Posted by
Helen |
11:09 PM
I'm curious about the polygamy thing... Are you interested from an academic/philosophical standpoint? Or is this more a question of, "How can I make this work for me?" Have you seen the ads for that new show on TLC (I think it's something like... My Husband's Three Wives). Greg says they should start calling TLC the Circus Freak Network.
Bran
Posted by
Anonymous |
9:04 AM