« Home | Dialogue of Dog » | Ten Things B.A.Q. Has Called Me this Month » | How to Annoy your Family's Garage Sale's Visitors » | Two Views on a Promenade down Regina Avenue » | Can I Please Punch a Cathedral Village Hippie? » | My Poor, Pure Eyes! » | CANOE.ca: Wal-Mart sues for $175 for 'stolen' manu... » | A Visit to Dairy Queen Drive through » | Fish and fish line » | Unbecoming business cards »

Tags et al.


Remember those days before the e-mail when you got this handwritten chain letter that said "copy this letter and give it to four friends and send a postcard to X?" Some kids that had a Commodore 64 got their parents to type it for them, and everyone thought that was soooo cool because the letter looked as professional as the writing in a book?

Well, the great thing about those yesteryears was that no one would harass me if I didn't send out three copies and BROKE THE CHAIN FOREVER and some poor kid in Malawi consequently did not receive a postcard. But now, with the avent of in-your-face-technology, I am only an e-mail away from being harassed by friends if I don't fill out the latest 100 questions survey. I won't mention any names, but The Girls sure like to put on that last inevitable question -- Who is the least likely to respond to this e-mail? -- my name. And then I feel bad.

Now blogs have their own version of chain letters, namely "Tags". Grrr. Who was the Clever Dan that came up with this? The Jurist has tagged me, and I'd feel bad if I didn't respond. So I will, but I refuse to answer the questions from my perspective. Instead, I will write it from B.A.Q.'s point-of-view.

-----------------

1. If money were no object, what would you be doing with your life?

J.C.Q. and I would not have to work, and I could therefore devote my life just to her. I would give her rub backs whenever she demanded them, and buy ten genetically-modified Allerca cats.

2. Money is just that - an object, so why aren't you doing it?

I don't know, why do people think that the only way of making a joke is to use sexual inuendos?

3. What's better: horses or cows?

J.C.Q. is better.

4. What do you think the secret to happiness is?

Taking allergy pills so that J.C.Q. can have lots of kitties and quit asking me each day for kitties, which is driving me up the wall. Therefore, I will go to Costco today and buy a bulk box of Allergeeze.

5. When was the last time you had a dream that you either remember well or did not want to awake from? Can you share a bit?

Stupid question. I refuse to answer.

6. When you were a little kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?

Guy that drives that big round thing that makes the pavement even (What can I say, B.A.Q. was a pretty stupid kid).

7. Complete this statement: Love is...

Kitties for J.C.Q.

8. Can you tell a good story? (write one!)

Once upon a time, B.A.Q. took away J.C.Q.'s fish Sammy because she was not taking care of him. J.C.Q. tried to tell B.A.Q. that Sammy liked playing with the algea and that's why she didn't clean his bowl. But B.A.Q. wouldn't listen. Then J.C.Q. got mad and threatened to break up with him unless B.A.Q. bought her two kitties. I'll leave the end to your imagination.

9. Can you remember your last daydream? What was it about?

J.C.Q. was playing happily with some kitties (seven of them in all) in a big lush colourful meadow. Mozart music was playing in the background. She was laughing and jumping and doing cartwheels.

10. If you were to thank someone today, who would you thank?

Levendis, T., and Hgh for getting two kitties so J.C.Q. can live vicariously through you.

What happened here???

That was Heidi btw

And what's a tag?

I have to say that I support BAQ about the kitties. Whenever I touch a cat I lose my voice, and then my immune system is so down that I end up catching some cold. That's how I ended up sick on the week of my wedding. (It's so hard not to pet them! They're so soft.) But, boy, when allergen-free kitties are freely available...

Chris is always sad whenever he gets to play with dogs, because he wants one, but then I'd be sick all the time. (Allergies, again.) He lives vicariously through friends' dogs.

Queen of West Procrastination, you should get an allergen-free dog such as a poodle or terrier or something that doesn't shed. Trust me, I have animal allergies also, and those types of dogs are the best thing ever.

Poodles and terriers wouldn't make me sneeze? I'm going to have to check this out (when we aren't living in a "no pets" basement suite). Chris will be thrilled; he misses dogs so much.

Baha hahah.
I am also viciously trying to get Dane to get an allergy shot in his butt so I can get a cat. For some reason, he is not keen on the idea either.

What, they got their kittens! I want to see their kittens!
-Helen

We did get kittens. 2 of them in fact. Heather is so funny, because when they are playing she thinks they are huring each other. she is going to be the most overprotective mom ever!

JCQ did you actually get to play with the kittens?

What a foolish question, Merveilleuse! I played with the kitties a whole lot! They like the strings on my army green shirt and like to climb all over me and then I cuddle them close to my heart until they start scratching my eyes out. So cute. B.A.Q. saw them too and is very sad that he can't have kitties.

Helen what is this shot in the butt? I have never heard of it before! How long does it last? I think B.A.Q. will kill me if he reads this post.

We need new content.

thanks

thanks for the info

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Fishsticks
  • From Belgium
  • I am a Francophone that is a strong supporter of General T. Foolery’s mission. I use this blog to post about rien du tout or je-ne-sais-quoi ici et là. There’s nothing derisive or divisive here. No no, that takes too much effort. I try to post hebdomadarily. It rarely works given my slackedness.

    Unfortunately, my sidekick B.A.Q., an Anglophone, sometimes adds lackadaisical posts to this site, including tales of two nations warring within the bosom of one house. I apologize for this not-so-hilarious inconvenience. It does not happen frequently.