« Home | Swiffer Sucks » | 50 People who Need a Vicious Beating » | Explaining Civics to New Debaters » | Horrible Names for Kids » | Randall Jarrell » | Tomorrow I am off to Toronto for five days. How ma... » | My team of experts » | Oh, my Computer Geek Heydays » | Dumbest Canadian Tire Items » | Blog Study 2 Follow-up »

And it just keeps on going

Stevie: So I guess the point of this commercial is that I shouldn't buy Energizer batteries...
Mikey: Or else they'll run away...
J.C.Q.: I should write to Energizer and tell them that my I-Pod ran away because of them. Then maybe they'd give me money so I can buy said I-Pod.
Stevie: Better yet, let's blame them for all of our electronics running away.
B.A.Q.: Let's tell them we came home and all our stuff was gone. The police didn't know who it was, but let's write that we're sure it's their batteries. Let's pretend to be scary and crazy people. That would be fun.
Paulie JR: I guess it was an effective commercial if it means we can't stop talking about it.
Mikey: Yes, and now everybody will buy Energizer batteries. Maybe they made it that dumb on purpose. I like the idea of pretending to be crazy people, Brett.
J.C.Q.: I'd like to think that the people I know who will hear this story will boycott Energizer because of their flagrant display of balderdash.
Mikey: There are Energizer batteries in my I-Pod.
Paulie JR: Maybe it will run away with me tomorrow on my nee-eeewwwwwww chopper.
Paul SR [Walks in from office. Slams door.]: You guys are never going to finish this bike on time!
J.C.Q.: You always claim we'll never get the bike! Then you always say in the end that's its the awesomest bike we've ever built and you can't believe how fast we got it done. Besides, if the motor doesn't get built, we'll just put Energizer batteries in its place.
Paul SR: Quit horsing around you smartasses and get to work or else I'll send you home for the day!

The following conversation happened. Well, maybe the first third of it. And only between B.A.Q., J.C.Q., and friend Steve. But I do like to pretend I am cool enough to hang out with the O.C.C. boys. I really need that "I love Mikey" shirt.

About me

  • I'm Fishsticks
  • From Belgium
  • I am a Francophone that is a strong supporter of General T. Foolery’s mission. I use this blog to post about rien du tout or je-ne-sais-quoi ici et là. There’s nothing derisive or divisive here. No no, that takes too much effort. I try to post hebdomadarily. It rarely works given my slackedness.

    Unfortunately, my sidekick B.A.Q., an Anglophone, sometimes adds lackadaisical posts to this site, including tales of two nations warring within the bosom of one house. I apologize for this not-so-hilarious inconvenience. It does not happen frequently.