« Home | Thoughts on Buttockses » | Mr. Munchy » | J: I challenge you to a game of who can come up wi... » | Jacqueline's Dad: So Brett, does Eggs Benedict sou... » | Wal-Mart now has a wedding and baby registry. You ... » | Today in KFC there were no vacant tables due to th... » | Did you know that there's a $500 fine for harassin... » | THAT'S IT. I am so sick and tired of people critic... » | THAT'S IT. I am so sick and tired of people critic... » | Outrageous! Apparently the Regina Airport Authorit... »

Names for Everything

Brett's set of two phones allows me to give a "name" to each phone that shows up on the LCD display. One would presumably put something sensible like "Bedroom" and "Family Room." However, if you are so stupid that you need to name your phones, I don't know what the world is coming too.

I amused myself by using less practical but much more hilarious titles. The bedroom phone is called "COACH Z GR8 JORB," while the living room one is charmingly titled "THE SNEAK."

Why not "What's Her Face" and "The Ugly One"?

I think those are two of the best character names ever.

completely off topic - i'll be in Regina on thursday - get online JCQ so we can meet up!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Fishsticks
  • From Belgium
  • I am a Francophone that is a strong supporter of General T. Foolery’s mission. I use this blog to post about rien du tout or je-ne-sais-quoi ici et là. There’s nothing derisive or divisive here. No no, that takes too much effort. I try to post hebdomadarily. It rarely works given my slackedness.

    Unfortunately, my sidekick B.A.Q., an Anglophone, sometimes adds lackadaisical posts to this site, including tales of two nations warring within the bosom of one house. I apologize for this not-so-hilarious inconvenience. It does not happen frequently.