« Home | T., Hgh, and Branflakes are getting pretty ticked ... » | Fishy, Bunny » | Names for Everything » | Thoughts on Buttockses » | Mr. Munchy » | J: I challenge you to a game of who can come up wi... » | Jacqueline's Dad: So Brett, does Eggs Benedict sou... » | Wal-Mart now has a wedding and baby registry. You ... » | Today in KFC there were no vacant tables due to th... » | Did you know that there's a $500 fine for harassin... »

T. and Levendis and Hgh and Mark and BAQ and me have a longstanding ritual of going to brunch at the Casino Regina Show Lounge at 10 a.m. on Sundays followed by hilariously starting to gamble before noon. We should probably call it Sinful Sundays, as not only are we gambling but also the food is so sinfully delicious. And they have a carved lard rooster that we chat with at the buffet line. You can't beat $2.66 for bacon, eggs, waffles, sausages, cheeses, salads, breads and other bakings, dessert bars, fresh fruit, and carved ham. But the buffet line is sometimes held up by one of a few older women who can't tell the difference between the strawberry sauce or ketchup. But I mean, really, who wouldn't want ketchup on their waffles and strawberries on their hashbrowns? They have a piano guy playing each week, but I think they should have karaoke. I think the lard rooster would like that.

can i get more info?

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Fishsticks
  • From Belgium
  • I am a Francophone that is a strong supporter of General T. Foolery’s mission. I use this blog to post about rien du tout or je-ne-sais-quoi ici et là. There’s nothing derisive or divisive here. No no, that takes too much effort. I try to post hebdomadarily. It rarely works given my slackedness.

    Unfortunately, my sidekick B.A.Q., an Anglophone, sometimes adds lackadaisical posts to this site, including tales of two nations warring within the bosom of one house. I apologize for this not-so-hilarious inconvenience. It does not happen frequently.