Yesterday I had my first experience with curling. Not only was it my first experience, it was one that lasted three hours. This morning it was very, very hard to get out of bed. My hips really hurt.
On the other hand, it is a very fun game. Why do events and people go bowling for socials when instead you could go curling?
On the other hand, it is a very fun game. Why do events and people go bowling for socials when instead you could go curling?
Personally, I prefer curling, but:
1) Curling can be cold.
2) Curling requires sliding on ice.
3) Curling requires more physical exertion (especially while sweeping).
On the other hand, drinking is an integral part of curling! :D
Posted by
Leander |
1:42 PM
Personally, I also prefer curling because:
1) Curling is cold!
2) Curling requires sliding on ice!
3) Curling requires physical exertion, so we aren't lazy!
What else would you want in life?
(notice my use of exlaimation marks to make it more exciting?)
Sorry that I haven't contacted you in a while, this semester is making me a hermit . . .
-Helen
Posted by
Anonymous |
9:06 PM
Helen? Is this computer-camp helen?
L
Posted by
Leander |
2:48 PM
Ya, isn't curling fun! You might say it rocks . . .
Posted by
EternaLee |
9:25 PM
Great one, Lea. You really swept the humour award for this post.
Posted by
Fishsticks |
9:42 PM
Did I not mention that my middle name is "computer camp"?
-Helen
Posted by
Anonymous |
10:51 PM