The more you fart, the less ya gain
Merveilleuse asked me to buy beans the other day so we could make paper plate shakers at a children's tent we were running. Ever since, I have had the following song in my head. My brother and I used to sing it all the time, laughing hysterically, even when we were in high school. I still laugh nonstop when I sing it.
Beans, beans, the magical start!
The more you eat, the more you fart!
The more you fart, the less ya gain
And then you can eat 'em all over again!
Beans, beans, the magical start!
The more you eat, the more you fart!
The more you fart, the less ya gain
And then you can eat 'em all over again!
Beans, beans, the magical fruit,
the more you eat, the more you toot!
The more you toot, the better you feel,
So eat your beans at every meal.
Heather
Posted by
Anonymous |
9:12 PM