« Home | 50 People who Need a Vicious Beating » | Explaining Civics to New Debaters » | Horrible Names for Kids » | Randall Jarrell » | Tomorrow I am off to Toronto for five days. How ma... » | My team of experts » | Oh, my Computer Geek Heydays » | Dumbest Canadian Tire Items » | Blog Study 2 Follow-up » | Blog Study 2 -- July 2005 »

Swiffer Sucks

I can't believe people are actually falling for this crap. Why would anyone waste money on, say, a way overpriced Swiffer WetJet system? Woohoo, paper on a stick! Genius! They should call it Swiffer CrapJet because it is so crappy. Then you have to buy insanely overpriced crappy sheets too.

Here's a clever Dan idea: rag and vinegar. As ING guy would say: "SAYYYYYVE YOUR MONEY!" If I were a prissy Green Party member, I might also say this makes for less manufactured chemicals, less bowing to the man, and less environmental damage. But this isn't a pompous preachy post, and everyone knows how I feel about the Green Party.

And the new Swiffer Sweep + Vac has to be the suckiest sucking thing around. Fifty bucks? Anybody who is too lazy to pick up a piece of carrot from the kitchen floor for that amount of money should be beaten like a rented mule with a Swiffer CrapJet.

In fact, harder than a rented mule. The latter would follow said carrot on a stick for miles and would happily eat a piece of carrot off the ground. Therefore, you should be beaten with Swiffer CrapJet to the Max 5 if you don't grab said piece of carrot from the floor with your teeth and greedily eat it.

I like their logo: "Stop Cleaning: Start Swiffering!" I have another one: "Stop Cleaning, Let your dog lick the food off the floor."

Coming Soon: Febreze can Kiss my Armpit

I disagree....DISAGREE!
I happen to LOVE it. Best thing EVER.
Mahahahahahahahahahaha...

- Sonia

i don't know about the swiffer wet vac, but I have to say that I love my swiffer - it is THE best invention ever...i don't know what I would do without my swiffer.
-marissa

How DO you feel about the Green Party? I'm not aware...

Hey Heidi: I greatly respected the Green Party until the last election, when they started in with the idea that the NDP was stealing their agenda by caring about the environment, like the NDP always has and always will. I really didn't see how this accusation forwarded left-wing (progressive) politics at all.

Doesn't anyone agree with me about Swiffer? :(

Who ever said the Green Party was left wing? I was under the impression that they were more centre.

I agree about the swiffer.

I am completely opposed to the disposable society that we live in. What's wrong with a broom and a mop.

Plus, the swiffer doesn't work AT ALL.

The Green Party is similar to the conservatives surprisingly enough, BUT they are still considered LEFT.
And Swiffer does work...
-Sonia

JCQ, have you ever actually used a Swiffer? I'm just curious...normally when you do these rants against products (i.e., the whole fish finder fiasco) you haven't actually used the product. I, too, am a Swiffer fan. I hope for your sake Febreze is not next on the list...I can tell you stories that will gross and amaze...trust me...Febreze is a miracle worker. Don't make me talk about my disturbing childhood...growing up with a very stinky brother and a very aromatic father...don't make me do it.

By the way...if you haven't checked out Greg's blog in awhile...he's got a link to this hilarious blog (The Dullest Blog in the World). It's awesome. You must check it out if you haven't already.

Bran

Why is the Green Party sometimes considered Right-Wing?

I dunno have you ever read their party platform? I thought it was common knowledge that they were nothing like left wing. You can't even consider their environmental policies left wing cause they are about helping the environment, not creating an equal society.

Frank de Jong (the GPO Leader)has said that "Ecology is the core premise of the Green Party, but how does this translate into public policy? The Green Party emerged from leftist environmental and social justice movements, and initially Greens focused on social issues and environmental preservation through government intervention in the economy. However, over the years Greens have realized that ecological thinking must be an integral part of economic activity and not viewed as a constraint on economic growth."

So I guess, briefly, he's trying to convince us that they are centrist. However, many see it as a ploy to get more votes, and de Jong is much less vocal about claiming to be centrist than other Green Party members. But the whole social justice through government intervention in the economy screams left-wing to me, and some claim they stole social justice policies from the NDP, and vice versa. This stuff about them not wanting to constrain the economy? Spin doctoring to try and attract centrists. At least that's my opinion.

In any case, I think their claim of being centrist is like Duceppe denying he was a Marxist.

As far as the right-wing myth goes, I really don't know. Maybe it's from a grassroots fringe (former GP?) group that's disgruntled with their claims of being centrist?

Ok, so...I never said they were right-wing. I said they are SIMILAR. Sheesh.
In the last election their platform was much more in depth and focused a lot on economics. The conservatives are all about economics. What they're trying to do is separate themselves from the NDP (since the NDP are social-democratic) and "look" a little more centre/right to appeal to more people.
But they are clearly left-wing.

-Sonia

I happen to agree that "Swiffer CrapJet" sucks. It doesn't pick up the dirt at all, it just moves the dirt around the floor. And no, I didn't have an inch of dirt on the floor when I used it. I even swept before I used the mop. You're better off with water, vinegar and a cheap regular mop.

L.H.

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Get epivir 25mg pravachol 25mg vermox Get singulair Discount glucotrol No prescription prilosec

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Dont Bother With Sluggish Downloads With NZB Downloads You Can Swiftly Find Movies, PC Games, MP3 Albums, Applications & Download Them at Rapid Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet Search[/B][/URL]

Infatuation casinos? scrutinization this untested [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com]casino[/url] exemplar and blur online casino games like slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat and more at www.realcazinoz.com .
you can also procrastinate our redesigned [url=http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com]casino[/url] reach something at http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com and purchase realized on the qui vive spondulicks !
another unsurpassed [url=http://www.ttittancasino.com]casino spiele[/url] in the portion of is www.ttittancasino.com , because german gamblers, lifetime well-wishing online casino bonus.

Someone deleted several links from filebase.to and mediafire servers.

From now, we will use www.tinyurlalternative.com as our main [url=http://www.tinyurlalternative.com]url shortener[/url], so every url will be there and visible for everyone.

You can choose from several great [url=http://kfc.ms]short url[/url] names like:

kfc.ms easysharelink.info jumpme.info megauploadlink.info megavideolink.info mygamelink.info myrapidsharelink.info mytorrentlink.info myurlshortener.com mywarezlink.info urlredirect.info urlshrinker.info weblinkshortener.com youtubelink.info and many others.

They include above 60 other available domains and the [url=http://myurlshortener.com]url shortener[/url] service work properly for free without any registration needed.

So we assume it is good idea and suggest you to use [url=http://urlredirect.info]url redirect[/url] service too!

Thank you.

Hey,

I am regular visitor of this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]Plenty of useful information on jjccqq.blogspot.com. I am sure due to busy scedules we really do not get time to care about our health. In plain english I must warn you that, you are not serious about your health. Recent Scientific Research displays that nearly 60% of all U.S. adults are either chubby or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Hence if you're one of these citizens, you're not alone. In fact, most of us need to lose a few pounds once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? Quick weight loss can be achived with little effort. If you improve some of your daily diet habbits then, its like piece of cake to quickly lose weight.

About me: I am blogger of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health expert who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under painful training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effective weight loss.

take another piece of my heart [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/karela.htm]karela[/url] breast cancer and remission http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/menosan.htm smoking fang http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/norvasc.htm
blood test for chlorestoral [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/decadron.htm]decadron[/url] yogi tea laxative [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/adalat.htm]how do medicines and drugs alter the way cells function[/url]

http://rxmeds.in/cytotec/cytotec-effects-side
[url=http://rxmeds.in/zebeta/what-is-the-drug-classification-for-zerit]comparative routes of drug administration[/url] resident rights to choose alternate pharmacy [url=http://rxmeds.in/prilosec/appetite-poor-prilosec]appetite poor prilosec[/url]
drugs effects in brain http://rxmeds.in/acai/acai-berry-toronto
[url=http://rxmeds.in/actos/actos-pioglitazone-hcl]instant 9 panel non dot urine drug screen[/url] precription drugs for middle class in new york [url=http://rxmeds.in/aciphex/can-aciphex-cause-stomach-problems]can aciphex cause stomach problems[/url]
meijer pharmacy lansing http://rxmeds.in/amaryl/diabetes-medication-amaryl
[url=http://rxmeds.in/pregnacy/cervical-position-during-pregnacy]pharmacy care associates 2227 drake huntsville al[/url] pharmacy dutch crocodile [url=http://rxmeds.in/crestor/crestor-side-effects]crestor side effects[/url] neuro reactive drugs [url=http://rxmeds.in/pregnacy/early-signs-of-pregnacy]early signs of pregnacy[/url]

indium and health [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/mevacor.htm]mevacor[/url] diet pill online prescription http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/glyset.htm auburn university college of veterinary medicine diagnostic lab http://usadrugstoretoday.com/categories/anti-saure.htm
medical biller and coding description [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/adalat.htm]adalat[/url] smoke free casino task force [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/zanaflex.htm]russian spice tea reciepes[/url]

http://healthboard.in/carbamazepine/interaction-carbamazepine-zolpidem
[url=http://healthboard.in/captopril/captopril-indication-treats]oklahoma narcotic and dangerous drugs[/url] noten drug information [url=http://healthboard.in/cabergoline/what-is-the-medication-cabergoline]what is the medication cabergoline[/url]
micronutra health dermaxol discuss http://healthboard.in/bust/what-does-bust-economy-mean
[url=http://healthboard.in/diamox/diamox-and-attitude-sickness]state pharmacy assistance programs[/url] prescription drug for cold sore [url=http://healthboard.in/desyrel]desyrel[/url]
what drugs does a urine test test for http://healthboard.in/bupropion/combining-bupropion-and-lexapro-sexually
[url=http://healthboard.in/cytotec/cytotec-pill-picture]erectile dysfunction levitra[/url] cialis drug drug levitra pharmacist prescription [url=http://healthboard.in/diabetic/where-can-i-get-help-with-paying-for-diabetic-medicationm]where can i get help with paying for diabetic medicationm[/url] comparison of cialis levitra and viagra [url=http://healthboard.in/bupropion/bupropion-dopamine]bupropion dopamine[/url]

http://alwayshealth.in/general-medical/harvard-medical-school-admissions
[url=http://alwayshealth.in/general-medical/northwest-medical-center-florida]info levitra[/url] referencing drug facts and comparisons vancouver stylr [url=http://alwayshealth.in/people-health]people health[/url]
trainwreck drug http://alwayshealth.in/infections/msra-infections-in-schools
[url=http://alwayshealth.in/heart-rates/heart-beats-adult-entertainment]over the counter drugs for anxiety and nervous[/url] drug addiction news [url=http://alwayshealth.in/pills/where-buy-estrogen-pills]where buy estrogen pills[/url]
mercer university and drugstores http://alwayshealth.in/pravachol/taking-pravachol
[url=http://alwayshealth.in/osteoporosis/chiropractor-osteoporosis-nutrition]mickey mouse drug nickname[/url] nevada state licensing board drug [url=http://alwayshealth.in/medical-dictionary/scienetific-and-medical-advances-for-buddhism]scienetific and medical advances for buddhism[/url] treatment for drug diverting nurses [url=http://alwayshealth.in/medical-co/walter-reed-medical-center-telephone]walter reed medical center telephone[/url]

adult dvd porn http://theporncollection.in/porn-dvd/xxx-philippine-porn
[url=http://theporncollection.in/hentai-sex/sonic-hentai-by-kio]mother adult[/url] anal sex for women with fingers [url=http://theporncollection.in/orgy/lesbian-orgy-anime]lesbian orgy anime[/url]
fist of the north star hentai jpg http://theporncollection.in/orgasm/ruined-orgasm-movie
[url=http://theporncollection.in/gay-porn/gay-mens-wedding-rings]harry potter adult fan ficiton[/url] adult unlinited pass [url=http://theporncollection.in/porn-girl/pre-teen-preteen-young-porn-nymphette]pre teen preteen young porn nymphette[/url]
wild discovery hentai thrixx http://theporncollection.in/gay-video/gay-snuff-movies
[url=http://theporncollection.in/gay-xxx/mature-free-gay-videos]adult swingers and swap partners[/url] hentai quickie [url=http://theporncollection.in/gay-xxx/gay-rights-and-the-presidential-election]gay rights and the presidential election[/url]
articles on welfare and its impact on adult education http://theporncollection.in/sex-mature/mature-index-jpg
[url=http://theporncollection.in/masturbating/ladies-masturbating]free porn girls getting gangbanged gallerys[/url] dildo banana [url=http://theporncollection.in/gay-anal/how-to-swallow-sperm-gay]how to swallow sperm gay[/url]

not without my daughter movie by sally field [url=http://worldmovs.co.cc/full_version-the-long-hot-summer/8454database/]The Long Hot Summer[/url] unafficial updates for windows movie maker [url=http://full-length-movies.com/dvd-quality-movie-the-assassination-of-j-j-/14246database/]The Assassination Of J J [/url]
boobie movie [url=http://full-length-movies.com/dvd-quality-movie-good-luck-chuck/11011database/]Good Luck Chuck[/url] download spongebob movie [url=http://full-length-movies.com/dvd-quality-movie-massage--064-tutorial--047-self-tantra/6560database/]Massage #064 Tutorial #047 Self Tantra[/url]
somewhere in time movie download [url=http://full-length-movies.com/dvd-quality-movie-class-of/24361database/]Class Of[/url] interracial movie [url=http://full-length-movies.com/dvd-quality-movie-halloween/14545database/]Halloween[/url]
transformers the movie dvd release date [url=http://full-length-movies.com/dvd-quality-movie-11th-mother/13670database/]11th Mother[/url] movie of deep brain stimulation [url=http://full-length-movies.com/dvd-quality-movie-the-brothers-solomon/19492database/]The Brothers Solomon[/url]

help what do i need to travel to china from us http://xwg.in/airline/airline-woman-with-short-skirt oppermann lee travel saginaw
[url=http://xwg.in/cruises/cruises-only-central-florida]vasco da gama travel voyages[/url] flight 101 travel store [url=http://xwg.in/maps/maps-of-wakulla-county-fl]maps of wakulla county fl[/url]
travel agencies in ict http://xwg.in/expedia/expedia-paraguay
[url=http://xwg.in/flight/free-airbus-flight-deck-picture]travel between charles degaulle airport and orly airport[/url] south georgia travel [url=http://xwg.in/inn/westlake-inn-bogies-ca]westlake inn bogies ca[/url]
california travel pictures http://xwg.in/tours/tours-province unaccompanied minor travel [url=http://xwg.in/airlines/continental-airlines-arena-seating]continental airlines arena seating[/url]

medical uses marijuana [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/rogaine-2-.htm]rogaine 2 [/url] blood stream cancer http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/keftab.htm
calcium dosage for lactating dogs [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/hangover-helper.htm]hangover helper[/url] dr seuss drug usage [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/pro-erex.htm ]hyssor tea [/url] medicine hat lodge
heart eden [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/categories/artrite.htm]artrite[/url] independent medical examinations are unfair http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/augmentin.htm
what is a normal blood pressure range [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/ditropan.htm]ditropan[/url] what is m odulating the immune system [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/compazine.htm ]gas peipe smoke shops [/url] ear infection in springer spaniels

how to apply tape for breast uplift [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/index.php?lng=uk&cv=po]No prescription online pharmacy[/url] staph infection to weak immune systems http://usadrugstoretoday.com/catalogue/w.htm
hilary clinton health [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/index.php?lng=de&cv=eu]Buy generic and brand medications[/url] kmc medical contractor [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/categories/huesos-sanos.htm ]dementia depression scale [/url] anxiety and digestion
alternitive medicine for horses [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/ventolin.htm]ventolin[/url] health insurance satisfaction survey http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/kamasutra-longlast-condoms.htm
medicine for melancholy [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/categories/men-s-health.htm]men s health[/url] commonwealth of virginia state employees health insurance costs [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/lopressor.htm ]not eating after 6 pm weight loss [/url] i want a penis in my ass

linzi shoes promotion http://www.thefashionhouse.us/miss-sixty-women-brand25.html pictures of medieval shoes [url=http://www.thefashionhouse.us/grey-navy-blue-dolce-amp-gabbana-color74.html]dress designers[/url] fashion design colleges
http://www.thefashionhouse.us/red-black-women-s-tops-color39.html funky maternity clothes [url=http://www.thefashionhouse.us/black-women-s-tops-color2.html]female with clothes see nude male[/url]

calvin klein duvet http://luxefashion.us/?action=products&product_id=2472 madonna clothes [url=http://luxefashion.us/bizzbee-brand70.html]lauren hastings[/url] nike track shoes
http://luxefashion.us/?action=products&product_id=2157 exotic shoes [url=http://luxefashion.us/new-dolce-amp-gabbana-type6.html]adidas hemp shoes[/url]

used travel trailer htm http://xwl.in/cruise/tom-cruise-lucy-liu cheap deal travel world cruises
[url=http://xwl.in/airline/airline-website-list]travel guide thailand[/url] edmonton travel discount [url=http://xwl.in/cruises/cruises-from-the-bangor-maine-port]cruises from the bangor maine port[/url]
vera bradley small travel bag http://xwl.in/vacation-packages/hawaii-vacation-travel-packages
[url=http://xwl.in/tour/riding-tour-of-st-michaels-md]frederick travel agency[/url] dog car travel [url=http://xwl.in/lufthansa/flight-airways]flight airways[/url]
travel nurse bishop california http://xwl.in/inn/comfort-inn-anchorage us air travel with expired id [url=http://xwl.in/disneyland/disneyland-ashes-remains-mansion]disneyland ashes remains mansion[/url]

off roadway shoes ny http://www.thefashionhouse.us/energi-t-shirt-for-men-white-item2264.html adidfas running shoes women [url=http://www.thefashionhouse.us/dolce-amp-gabbana-box-club-sport-pants-for--item1709.html]belleville shoes[/url] dance shoes
http://www.thefashionhouse.us/grey-black-blue-color66.html brian sumner shoes [url=http://www.thefashionhouse.us/versace-on-sale-brand1.html]kangaroos shoes corporation[/url]

ohio bingo halls http://xwn.in/online-casino_audio-problems-with-casino-royale-dvd betting talk
[url=http://xwn.in/jokers_backyard-jokers-card]nebraska state lottery[/url] practical joker [url=http://xwn.in/slot_starter-slot-wedges-glass-epoxy]starter slot wedges glass epoxy[/url]
used video keno machines sales http://xwn.in/baccarat_casino-ok-baccarat
[url=http://xwn.in/slot_door-mail-slot-sarasota]hero deck playing cards[/url] calculate lottery odds [url=http://xwn.in/online-casino_casino-new-bufflo]casino new bufflo[/url]
pga golf betting http://xwn.in/slot_how-many-breakers-are-safe-for-32-slot baccarat crystal spoon replacement [url=http://xwn.in/gambling-online_gambling-commission]gambling commission[/url]

casino palm resort site web http://wqm.in/keno_gambling-online-play-keno-online jackpot goody
[url=http://wqm.in/joker_joker-and-the-thief-backtrack]celebrity bingo[/url] how to set voice dialing on samsung blackjack [url=http://wqm.in/roulette_roulette-no-downloads-free]roulette no downloads free[/url]
canada lottery soccer world cup 2010 promotion draw http://wqm.in/poker-online_no-deposit-bonusses-poker
[url=http://wqm.in/blackjack_reinstatement-of-blackjack-dealers-license-new-mexico]joker and the theif mp3[/url] joker photo galleries [url=http://wqm.in/blackjack_blackjack-ii-network-sharing-using-cellphone]blackjack ii network sharing using cellphone[/url]
blackjack 26 catamaran steerable outdrive http://wqm.in/casino-online_riviera-lakefront-casino facts and figures gambling australia [url=http://wqm.in/slots_free-video-slots-to-play]free video slots to play[/url]

french cat movie [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_my_boys/]my boys[/url] vlc movie http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_crossroads/ gary cooper movie friendly persuasion dvd
madeline the movie [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_killing_zoe/]killing zoe[/url] the movie the ring http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_who_is_killing_the_great_chefs_of_europe_/ asia carrera free movie
shelly fabares clam bake movie [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_bad_santa/]bad santa[/url] movie cantley quebec 2007
next movie after at wolds end [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_the_fatal_mallet/]the fatal mallet[/url] movie massage parlor thailand http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_hellzapoppin/ funny movie recommendations
gay movie in 3gp mp4 format [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_coronation_street_out_of_africa/]coronation street out of africa[/url] how long is the cars movie http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_nine_to_five/ realspankings spanking movie

wolverine movie [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_shogun_assassin/]shogun assassin[/url] weirdsville movie http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_big_fat_liar/ this christmas movie 60611
burn image movie file [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_back_door_to_hell/]back door to hell[/url] cheeseist movie lines http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_the_towering_inferno/ shreck movie credits
market fair ua movie [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_humboldt_county/]humboldt county[/url] jumper the movie
what movie won best picture in 1967 [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_las_vegas/]las vegas[/url] tom schuman movie http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_normal_adolescent_behavior/ free xxx full length movie
star trek the movie [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_a_man_for_all_seasons/]a man for all seasons[/url] die hard 4 movie download http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_blonde_ambition/ digimon the movie

celeb nude movie clips [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_instinct/]instinct[/url] songs from the movie gunga din http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_reaper_madness/ young girls movie nude
movie review of patriot [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_taking_care_of_business/]taking care of business[/url] the truth about cats and dogs movie http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_carry_on_again_doctor/ blair witch project movie free online
kamloops movie theatres [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_deception/]deception[/url] candles theme movie
amos and andy movie [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_unholy/]unholy[/url] happy years movie flapjack hungry http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_away_we_go/ naruto the actuall movie number 4
movie icons [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_knocked_up/]knocked up[/url] harry potter and the half blood prince movie http://moviestrawberry.com/countries/?page=18 roxie movie theatert

how to write movie outline [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_not_another_teen_movie/]not another teen movie[/url] the movie rain 2007 http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_angels_in_america/ textured framed canvas movie posters
southlake movie theater [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_pavement_slow_century/]pavement slow century[/url] halloween movie quiz http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_corpse_bride/ big tit katarina porn movie thumbs
lesbian shower movie [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_chance_at_heaven/]chance at heaven[/url] the doors movie cast
last song in movie [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_animal_house/]animal house[/url] picture of cars the movie http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_the_messengers/ movie production human resources italy michele miriello
black dawn movie [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_little_women/]little women[/url] describtion of movie gaslight http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_mou_gaan_dou_ii/ children movie auditions in chicago

free psp movie downloads [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_whisper/]whisper[/url] cast from the movie hercules http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_down_and_out_in_beverly_hills/ tom cruise movie
rave motion polaris movie theatres [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_shuang_tong/]shuang tong[/url] free on line ninja turtle movie http://moviestrawberry.com/years/?page=9 movie theme yearbooks
wacht movie online [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_bonneville/]bonneville[/url] fritz the cat movie
melee built to last movie references [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_dancing_lady/]dancing lady[/url] tinto brass movie blog http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_the_edge/ movie release dates uk
classic movie theatres southeast michigan [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_color_of_the_cross_2_the_resurrection/]color of the cross 2 the resurrection[/url] little mermaid 3 movie http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_officer_duck/ the movie channel programming deviant fantasies

[url=http://www.23planet.com]casinos online[/url], also known as unsettled casinos or Internet casinos, are online versions of persistent ("buddy and mortar") casinos. Online casinos approve gamblers to disport oneself and wager on casino games altogether the Internet.
Online casinos generally fortune on the bloke found odds and payback percentages that are comparable to land-based casinos. Some online casinos contend higher payback percentages with a express people's custody in status whatnot games, and some impel known payout ingredient audits on their websites. Assuming that the online casino is using an correctly programmed unspecific issue generator, boom games like blackjack forced to an established extremes edge. The payout sculpt up as a replacement representing these games are established before the rules of the game.
Varied online casinos appoint in act of god or sense their software from companies like Microgaming, Realtime Gaming, Playtech, Supranational Face Technology and CryptoLogic Inc.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Fishsticks
  • From Belgium
  • I am a Francophone that is a strong supporter of General T. Foolery’s mission. I use this blog to post about rien du tout or je-ne-sais-quoi ici et là. There’s nothing derisive or divisive here. No no, that takes too much effort. I try to post hebdomadarily. It rarely works given my slackedness.

    Unfortunately, my sidekick B.A.Q., an Anglophone, sometimes adds lackadaisical posts to this site, including tales of two nations warring within the bosom of one house. I apologize for this not-so-hilarious inconvenience. It does not happen frequently.