« Home | My team of experts » | Oh, my Computer Geek Heydays » | Dumbest Canadian Tire Items » | Blog Study 2 Follow-up » | Blog Study 2 -- July 2005 » | Obnoxious, obnoxious Turtles » | Good Quote » | Worst. Work. Ever. » | Casinos are Good » | North Korea »

Tomorrow I am off to Toronto for five days. How many logos will I encounter in Toronto? For the sake of comparison, here are the logos I saw from 6:32-6:39 a.m. this morning on the way to work which represent significant entities (no, these aren't all *evil* ones, and this isn't a rant about evil corporations):

7-11
Aquafina
Blockbuster
Boardwalk (like 15,000 times, the turkeys)
Book and Briar Patch
Bonzinni's
Boston Pizza
Brewster's
Burger King
California Subs
Canada Games
Canada Post
Canadian Tire (3)
Chapters
Cineplex Odeon/Galaxy
City of Regina
Coke
Connexus Credit Union
Curves
Dairy Producers of Canada
Dairy Queen
Domino's Pizza (2)
Esso
Extreme Pita
Federal Express
Government of Canada
Grower Direct
Idiotic M.P. Dave "I'm an idiot" Batters
Interac
Kelly Wilson Realty (I'm getting really close to beating this guy up)
KFC
Imperial 400
Leader-Post (5)
Lee's Chop Suey
M & M Meat Shops
McDonalds
Molson Canadian
National Post (4)
Oh Henry's
Orville Redenbacher's
Pepsi
Petro Canada (5 at least)
Petro Khazakstan
Pizza Hut (3)
Quizno's
Rainbow Cinemas
Reese
Regina Flying Club
Regina Transit (2)
Robin's Donuts
Roger's Video
Rolo
Running Room
Safeway
Sasktel SecureTek
Schmirnoff Ice
Scotiabank Financial (3)
Shell Canada (3 at least)
Shopper's Drug Mart (2)
Smarties
Smitty's
Sobey's
Starbucks
Subway
Sunshine and Ski
Taco Time
TCBYs
TD Canada Trust
Tim Hortons
Tony Roma's
Tropicana Tan
Visa
and, of course, Wal-Mart

About me

  • I'm Fishsticks
  • From Belgium
  • I am a Francophone that is a strong supporter of General T. Foolery’s mission. I use this blog to post about rien du tout or je-ne-sais-quoi ici et là. There’s nothing derisive or divisive here. No no, that takes too much effort. I try to post hebdomadarily. It rarely works given my slackedness.

    Unfortunately, my sidekick B.A.Q., an Anglophone, sometimes adds lackadaisical posts to this site, including tales of two nations warring within the bosom of one house. I apologize for this not-so-hilarious inconvenience. It does not happen frequently.