My team of experts
It is good to have your own team of experts in life to pick up the slack where you don't have any experience. Here's my experts and the classes they teach me. They're even available 24/7 for consultation:
Acflyboyroy -- Math and Science 110
BAQ -- History 100
Bran -- Fish finding 101
Derek -- Pop Culture 110
Eternalee -- Journalism 110
Fingas -- Law 110
Heidi -- Actuarial Sciences 110
Hellian -- Social Sciences 100
Hgh -- French 101
Joanie L. -- Medicine 100
Laura -- Travel 110
Levendis -- English 101
Marissa -- Psychology 110
Natie -- Media 100
Queen of West -- Weddings 100
Sonia -- Political Science 110
T. -- Physical Activities 101
If I was running for office, I would hire you all for the following positions:
Acflyboyroy -- Head of Union Relations
BAQ -- Western Canada Relations Consultant
Bran -- East Coast Relations Consultant
Derek -- Head of Publicity
Eternalee -- Head Press Consultant and Doctor of Spin
Fingas -- Head Legal Advisor
Heidi -- Master Bookeeper
Hellian -- Northern Canada Relations Consultant
Hgh -- Diplomacy and Etiquette Expert
Joanie L. -- Personal Doctor
Laura -- International Relations
Levendis -- Lead Spin Doctor
Marissa-rissa -- Central Canada Relations Consultant
Natie -- Senior Media Consultant
Queen of West -- Head Speechwriter
Sonia -- Advisor to the United Nations
T. -- Head Event Co-ordinator
PS -- If you're not on this list it doesn't mean I don't love you and you're not my friend. It just means you don't usually visit this blog. BAQ, you barely made the cut.
Acflyboyroy -- Math and Science 110
BAQ -- History 100
Bran -- Fish finding 101
Derek -- Pop Culture 110
Eternalee -- Journalism 110
Fingas -- Law 110
Heidi -- Actuarial Sciences 110
Hellian -- Social Sciences 100
Hgh -- French 101
Joanie L. -- Medicine 100
Laura -- Travel 110
Levendis -- English 101
Marissa -- Psychology 110
Natie -- Media 100
Queen of West -- Weddings 100
Sonia -- Political Science 110
T. -- Physical Activities 101
If I was running for office, I would hire you all for the following positions:
Acflyboyroy -- Head of Union Relations
BAQ -- Western Canada Relations Consultant
Bran -- East Coast Relations Consultant
Derek -- Head of Publicity
Eternalee -- Head Press Consultant and Doctor of Spin
Fingas -- Head Legal Advisor
Heidi -- Master Bookeeper
Hellian -- Northern Canada Relations Consultant
Hgh -- Diplomacy and Etiquette Expert
Joanie L. -- Personal Doctor
Laura -- International Relations
Levendis -- Lead Spin Doctor
Marissa-rissa -- Central Canada Relations Consultant
Natie -- Senior Media Consultant
Queen of West -- Head Speechwriter
Sonia -- Advisor to the United Nations
T. -- Head Event Co-ordinator
PS -- If you're not on this list it doesn't mean I don't love you and you're not my friend. It just means you don't usually visit this blog. BAQ, you barely made the cut.
If I were running for office....
See me after class for some remedial work.
Posted by
Deron |
2:48 PM
hi.. you left a comment for Derek on my blog... i was left a little confused.... (www.walkinwithbecca.blogspot.com)... just checking if that was intentional
Posted by
Becca |
5:06 PM
sorry I just realized you left a comment for Derek thinking it was Derek Turner... it actually was a different Derek...
any more questions let me know...
-Becca
Posted by
Becca |
5:12 PM
I don't care if I just made the cut for "Western Canada Relations Consultant" just as long as I am lock on the most important postion, Royal Consort.
Posted by
Anonymous |
10:19 PM
Yes! I love how I'm one of the few on there whose expertise lies in an area that is not an academic discipline, though I make every attempt to make it such, and may some day be more successful in doing so. I guess you know me more in that capacity than in my role as an aspiring educator, so it makes sense. I guess I hope that I'm more than just a "pop culture" guy, but that I go beyond it. As Relevant Magazine's motto goes, "God. Life. Progressive Culture." That's what I want my expertise to be. Just a thought. Thanks for thinking of me! I'll be waiting for you to become Queen of Everything so I can take my proper position!
Derek out.
Posted by
Life of Turner |
11:56 PM
Hmmm...Advisor eh? I'll do it!
- Sonia
Posted by
Anonymous |
6:32 PM
thanks
Posted by
Anonymous |
10:57 PM