« Home | Blog Study 2 -- July 2005 » | Obnoxious, obnoxious Turtles » | Good Quote » | Worst. Work. Ever. » | Casinos are Good » | North Korea » | BK and Doritos » | The Cat ate the Bat » | Blog Study 1 -- June 2005 » | The Daily Word »

Blog Study 2 Follow-up

I must agree with Queen of West Procrastination and Marissa. This blog is a little frightening. However, there are also parts of it that are good for a laugh, such as Three Women's Lives...

Ripplingly ironic: When Candy implies that real "inteligence" only comes through homeschooling. In any case, sending my kids to a public school is apparently akin to "the very same sin commited by Adam and Eve." At least I think that is what she means. It's hard to tell; she doesn't really know how to use pronouns.

i just read her 'sizzeling sex secrets from Satan' post...I just cannot believe this woman!!!! "witholding sex from your husband is a no no..." - what!?!?
-ml

I have left 2 comments on her blog, and both she has deleted. I guess being a "real" believer means not being able to take adversarial positions in stride, or even consider alternate options.

Apparently she has been deleting everyone's comments, even those that were civil, well-mannered ones like Jen's. She only seems to keep the ones that glorify her for her so-called wonderful insight. I've got to read this sex secrets one. It sounds pretty bad.

She still hasn't anwered the questions you left, I told her she was rude.

Betcha it'll be deleted.

Yeah. I think though shall not have pride is a pretty important part of The Bible that she obviously skipped over a bit. All she is keeping is the posts that praise her for providing gross recipes and tips on using industrial-strength cleaners despite her hippy views like the fact that she doesn't like vaccinations.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Fishsticks
  • From Belgium
  • I am a Francophone that is a strong supporter of General T. Foolery’s mission. I use this blog to post about rien du tout or je-ne-sais-quoi ici et là. There’s nothing derisive or divisive here. No no, that takes too much effort. I try to post hebdomadarily. It rarely works given my slackedness.

    Unfortunately, my sidekick B.A.Q., an Anglophone, sometimes adds lackadaisical posts to this site, including tales of two nations warring within the bosom of one house. I apologize for this not-so-hilarious inconvenience. It does not happen frequently.