The Cat ate the Bat
So I have been pushed to put titles to my entries. However, I don't feel like spending ten minutes to figure out some Clever Dan title for a post of less than 100 words. So I'll be frank with you. I won't go all out and put titles that are completely unrelated to the material at hand. Well, except for this time. However, I will behave like some kid in grade five that doesn't grasp metaphors and sarcasm and only gives a title that reflects half the post.
Newsflash: JCQ angers Ukraine!! You have pissed off a close Ukrainian friend of mine by saying all the Western European pavilions seem the same to you. Yes, you know who you angered. Repent! Repent!! I cannot promise you protection...Oh the anger...Run, hide!
Bran
Posted by
Anonymous |
9:24 AM
Oopsey.
Sandra I love
And the Kiev pavilion too
I am on my knees repenting
Just to please you!
Ha! Nothing says I'm sorry better than a bad poem.
But I know the feeling. If anybody calls me a Quebecker once more...
Posted by
Fishsticks |
2:46 PM
My co-worker likes to call quebecors "Québons" like the brand of ice-cream. LOL
Posted by
Anonymous |
8:31 AM
I got called Québécois so many times (especially when I travel) that I decided to be one. Their health insurance covers more stuff anyways. Now where do I switch my drivers licence???
Posted by
Anonymous |
9:26 AM