« Home | Ragging on Airport 2 » | Now you too can figure out which Nigerian spammer ... » | T. and Levendis and Hgh and Mark and BAQ and me ha... » | T., Hgh, and Branflakes are getting pretty ticked ... » | Fishy, Bunny » | Names for Everything » | Thoughts on Buttockses » | Mr. Munchy » | J: I challenge you to a game of who can come up wi... » | Jacqueline's Dad: So Brett, does Eggs Benedict sou... »

Baleted, Mosaic

As Strong Bad would say, "BALETED!" Sorry about comments that I accidentally erased during the reconfiguration.

Mosaic -- for which I am too lazy to find the ASCII equivalent for the "i" with two dots -- is this weekend. Now, I love going to the French pavilion to meet all my chummies and get mad at the chumps that annoyed me in high school. And to the Italian for a merry old time. And Aboriginal Peoples is always worth a see. But I can never figure out the difference between those Eastern European pavilions. The Kyiv Ukranian, Poltava Ukranian, German, Polish, Hungarian, and Austrian all delight me with their perogies, but I can only eat so many.

However, I'm not a historian, so perhaps I'll leave it to Brett or Queen of West Procrastination to supply some hilarious commentary about this situation.

what a pretty new blogspot!!
-marissa

Yeah, someone explained to me the schism of Ukranian camps. It's sort of like Ireland/ Northern Ireland.
I just love the food. It translates so well...:)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Fishsticks
  • From Belgium
  • I am a Francophone that is a strong supporter of General T. Foolery’s mission. I use this blog to post about rien du tout or je-ne-sais-quoi ici et là. There’s nothing derisive or divisive here. No no, that takes too much effort. I try to post hebdomadarily. It rarely works given my slackedness.

    Unfortunately, my sidekick B.A.Q., an Anglophone, sometimes adds lackadaisical posts to this site, including tales of two nations warring within the bosom of one house. I apologize for this not-so-hilarious inconvenience. It does not happen frequently.