Canadian Non-Politicians
I cannot believe today's state of those I will call "the Canadian non-politicians." My heart sinks whenever I hear someone say that they are dismayed at our country's leaders and will never vote again. How blindsighted are they? Not the politicians, the non-politicians. Are they just too ignorant to understand media's influence on what is broadcasted, or spoiled brats that think that wherever you go in the world you're born with a silver spoon in your mouth, and a unconditional life's supply of voting vouchers? I'm preaching to the converted, I know. And what I don't know is how to get through to the others anymore.
Well, the good news is that when all the apathetic get out of the way, the rest of us can move the populace and take over! Not very democratic, but anyone who doesn't care about their rights forefeits them anyway.
"Fight the power!" Or better yet, be the power...
Posted by
EternaLee |
10:51 AM
having worked in a provincial legislature and the federal parliament, i've met way too many of these ignorant people who just adopt what the media says as their own 'opinion' and fail to actually think on their own...soooo disapointing.
-marissa
Posted by
Anonymous |
4:39 PM
having worked in a provincial legislature and the federal parliament, i've met way too many of these ignorant people who just adopt what the media says as their own 'opinion' and fail to actually think on their own...soooo disapointing.
-marissa
Posted by
Anonymous |
4:39 PM
Marissa is thinking in stereo
Posted by
EternaLee |
1:01 AM